Quick pics of my build - Version 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pics !!!

I will also be replacing the headers as I do not like the way they are routed
    plus the Ford GT heads require a different exhaust pattern
    The new headers will be both Forward facing but I will still keep the A/C and everything to make it a "street car"

Also scored a bad ass 28' Haulmark trailer

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Holy shit. What do you do for a living?
      Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Also, this is the guy that will be painting it...

He does bad ass work and decent prices (also paints peddle cars, iphone covers and even toilet seats)

This is something he painted which I am contemplating for my project

1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
        - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

can i ask what you do for a living?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
            can i ask what you do for a living?
            I own a couple of businesses (tire shop, small car dealership) but I am really good with money management and jumping on deals

Comment

Looking good homie!
              Originally posted by Da Prez
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
              Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Looks slow! nice build

Comment

Please don't do flames, too played out IMO. Good clean cars are a thing of beauty.

But it's your car, do what you want with it. Also, looks like it's going to be badass!

Comment

[QUOTE=XR_1;420947]

I will also be replacing the headers as I do not like the way they are routed
                    plus the Ford GT heads require a different exhaust pattern
                    The new headers will be both Forward facing but I will still keep the A/C and everything to make it a "street car"

So you are keeping Heat and A/C ?
                    I just noticed that you smoothed out the firewall and got rid you heater and A/C.
                    07 GT500
                    05 SRT10
                    88 turbocoupe T-bird
                    93 Cobra
                    86 coupe
                    Ducati 848

Comment

You reproduced? Fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                        Please don't do flames, too played out IMO. Good clean cars are a thing of beauty.

But it's your car, do what you want with it. Also, looks like it's going to be badass!
                        Its just an idea but the reason flames are played out an suck is because 95% of painters can not do them right
                        They always look like shit, google mustang flames and you will see this peddle car put them to shame
                        Trust me, I like the plain slick look but this guy has skillz and I want to think outside the box to put this car over the top

Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post

So you are keeping Heat and A/C ?
                        I just noticed that you smoothed out the firewall and got rid you heater and A/C.
                        Its going to be a trick set up which I will post later on when I start working on it

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                        You reproduced? Fuck.

Comment

Project looks killer, man!

Comment

Skills + free time = badass work! Keep it up man great build.

Comment

Looks good, I like the color and the wheel/tire combo.

Comment

Do you have any updates on the progress? I found this on stangtv.com today...
                                http://www.stangtv.com/news/1500-hor...oject-buildup/

Comment

Working...
                                X