Quick pics of my build - Version 3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92lxstang View Post
    Do you have any updates on the progress? I found this on stangtv.com today...
    http://www.stangtv.com/news/1500-hor...oject-buildup/
    Awesome, thanks for the find!
    Next goal is to get it in the front cover of a Magazine

Right now, I am just playing the waiting game and working on the wiring
    Ill post up some updates next week
    1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
    - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis
    - Sparco Milano Leather Seats- Forged 18" wheels - 29" M/T tires + A/C & heat!

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Is the car mini tubbed? What tires are on the 15's? Also what are the street wheels they look sick!
      -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
      -1993 Cobra- 700rw
      -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
      -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
      -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

Badass project man. Can't wait to see the finished product.
        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Jerry is bad ass I worked for him for several years.
          Originally posted by XR_1 View Post
          Also, this is the guy that will be painting it...

He does bad ass work and decent prices (also paints peddle cars, iphone covers and even toilet seats)

This is something he painted which I am contemplating for my project

Jerry is bad ass, I worked at his shop for several years when I was younger. I actually wet sanded that pedal car years ago. ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
            Is the car mini tubbed? What tires are on the 15's? Also what are the street wheels they look sick!
            Yea, the car is minitubbed and the rear end was narrowed about an inch which sucks since I should of narrowed it more
            The tires on the rear are M/T 325/50R15 (never raced on them yet)
            The street wheels are True Forged Wheels 3 piece, model "Mach5" ... I think Mr. Big has some on his vette.

isnt it a 3spd with overdrive? Why not just use an overdrive switch?
            Nope, thats the way the Ford Transmissions are.
            The 4l80 actually give me 4 true gears with no push button overdrive
            It has an overdrive I can punish so I wont top out at 170
            It does have a push button-lock up convertor option to give me more MPG though
            1967 Mustang Fastback - 5.0 32V Stroked Teksid - Supercar GT heads - MARCELLA Billet intake -
            - Twin Precision 6766 Turbo set up - BigStuff3 - AMS1000 - Built GM 4l80e - Art Morrison Chassis

1991 TT Mod Foxbody Coupe- Build thread... http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=422864

Comment

Yea, the car is minitubbed and the rear end was narrowed about an inch which sucks since I should of narrowed it more
              The tires on the rear are M/T 325/50R15 (never raced on them yet)
              The street wheels are True Forged Wheels 3 piece, model "Mach5" ... I think Mr. Big has some on his vette.

Nope, thats the way the Ford Transmissions are.
              The 4l80 actually give me 4 true gears with no push button overdrive
              It has an overdrive I can punish so I wont top out at 170
              It does have a push button-lock up convertor option to give me more MPG though
              Interesting, how hard is a 4L80 to fit?
              -1993 Cobra- 700rw

Comment

Interesting, how hard is a 4L80 to fit?
                As far I know it is the same as the TH400 but its a little bigger and heavier
                I never seen installed in Mustang let alone a foxbody so we will see how it goes.
                I did cut and weld new sheet metal on my trans tunnel to fit a bigger trans so
                hopefully I have enough room or I will have to re-modify it
                It looks pretty easy, some people say they just beat theirs trans tunnel a bit but thats on f-body's

Comment

I never seen installed in Mustang let alone a foxbody so we will see how it goes.
                  It looks pretty easy, some people say they just beat theirs trans tunnel a bit but thats on f-body's
                  Interesting, sounds like you want to do a lot higher mph pulls then I do. The Supra can do 180+ mph pulls and it only happens once a year if that for me so its not really worth setting a car up for that for me. I wanna be able to do 16x mph in 3rd.

Looks like I'm going to end up with an AOD and just spin my motor to some higher RPM's then I had planned. Or could mini tub and put a 30" tire under it...like a man
                  -1993 Cobra- 700rw

Comment

i know folks run the 400's in foxbodies with just beating the tunnel, but man my 350 is a pretty tight fit (and the ears have to come off), cant even imagine an 80!

Comment

Interesting, sounds like you want to do a lot higher mph pulls then I do. The Supra can do 180+ mph pulls and it only happens once a year if that for me so its not really worth setting a car up for that for me. I wanna be able to do 16x mph in 3rd.

Looks like I'm going to end up with an AOD and just spin my motor to some higher RPM's then I had planned. Or could mini tub and put a 30" tire under it...like a man
                      Shit I am happy if I can drive my car once a year
                      One thing you will notice about me is I over do things and make them complicated

I dont think you want 30" tires on your car
                      Here is when I tried the 30"s and they were crazy huge,
                      it would never work for a street car
                      Check out my new tires... they are 390/45R15 m&H drag radials. I also ordered some M/T 325/50R15 (they should get here Thursday, so I will post some comparison pics) Not sure if I am going to keep them but they do look kool. By the way, my street tires are M/T 345/35R18 and car was mini tubbed by JamesB (did a bad ass

Comment

Shit I am happy if I can drive my car once a year
                        One thing you will notice about me is I over do things and make them complicated

I dont think you want 30" tires on your car
                        Here is when I tried the 30"s and they were crazy huge,
                        it would never work for a street car
                        http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...ad.php?t=16285
                        Man I think that looks sick lol. Honestly its hard to beat the way a fox looks with some 275/60/15's tucked up nice
                        -1993 Cobra- 700rw

Comment

Coming along bad ass

Comment

When you get sick of the turd prototype intake, get a logan.
                            Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Man I think that looks sick lol. Honestly its hard to beat the way a fox looks with some 275/60/15's tucked up nice
                              The 275/60R15 are 28"s so they are perfect especially for a non mini tubbed car
                              I would not tub it unless you are going for the wide meat look.
                              275's with the right offset would look bad ass on stock tubs

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                              When you get sick of the turd prototype intake, get a logan.
                              lol... logan intakes suck donkey balls
                              Now Marcella and Berry Motorsports intakes are bad ass
                              I was planning to order the Marcella intake but I cant wait 6 months

Comment

The 275/60R15 are 28"s so they are perfect especially for a non mini tubbed car
                                I would not tub it unless you are going for the wide meat look.
                                275's with the right offset would look bad ass on stock tubs

lol... logan intakes suck donkey balls
                                Now Marcella and Berry Motorsports intakes are bad ass
                                I was planning to order the Marcella intake but I cant wait 6 months
                                yup and people have been pretty damn fast on 275's lol! I just want some mid 9's driving to the track and driving home.
                                -1993 Cobra- 700rw

Comment

Working...
                                X