2012 5.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
    What happened to the days when you could talk fun car smack? lol. You know better that H. Don't jump on Eric/Danny's retard bandwagon. I expect it from them since they don't know me, you do know me better than that to take it serious.
    It has to do witht the venue broham. This isnt the Racing bench, Smackatorium or even the Back Porch for that matter. Give the man props for his ride or move on. No need to shit on his thread, Dannys actually a nice guy and Eric has a way with words, Im not trying to jump on anyones bandwagon...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      I haz proof!!

E-penorz a swinging, everyone that I've met from the forum in person has been cool as shit.
      Ded

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        [IMG]E-penorz a swinging, everyone that I've met from the forum in person has been cool as shit.
        You haven't met me homer...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          You haven't met me homer...
          OOOhhhh, but I know about you!

Ded

Comment

• Moar!

Comment

• Danny, was that you I saw leaving the grocery store parking lot this morning (around 10 ish)?

I was in the black GMC truck in front of you.

Car looks clean as hell in person. Only a few cars I can enjoy in white - your's is one of them. Mary liked it too.

David

Comment

• I don't believe that was me, bud. I was in Hurst at 10am and I don't recall being around a grocery store. I'm sure it looked pretty much exactly like mine, so thanks!
                When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                  I don't believe that was me, bud. I was in Hurst at 10am and I don't recall being around a grocery store. I'm sure it looked pretty much exactly like mine, so thanks!

Pretty amazing man. The guy looked very similar (as best I could see, through the glass), the car had paper tags/GT/White, and a female passenger. This was at the Wal-Mart on Basswood.

Oh well. You can still claim the badassness (in absentia of course)

David

Comment

• Originally posted by cobrajet69 View Post
                    Pretty amazing man. The guy looked very similar (as best I could see, through the glass), the car had paper tags/GT/White, and a female passenger. This was at the Wal-Mart on Basswood.
                    Nope, wasn't me, although I did have a chick with me on Saturday. Crazy.

My uncle and I went out and took some pics yesterday. His 2011 is looking pretty. damned. good.

Mine is so stock compared to his... lol.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      I guess it's a good thing I'm not trying to sell my slow car that I'm just constantly racing for double it's value, with no air conditioning, no gauges, and bad paint, huh?
                      Are you sure I can't convince you to sell it? I'm really interested!
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Great looking car danny! I bet you have got to be happy as hell!

Comment

• More pics of the mini-lite-ish wheels? I dig those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                            More pics of the mini-lite-ish wheels? I dig those.
                            Me too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Are you sure I can't convince you to sell it? I'm really interested!

Okay okay okay. 12 large and it's all yours, Uncle Al. I've got more than that in it!! Just needs to be finished!!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                okay okay okay. 12 large and it's all yours, uncle al. I've got more than that in it!! Just needs to be finished!!
                                lol!

Comment

Working...
                                X