Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    what size tires are on it?

Right now, they're 235/70/15. Theyre off of a 53' F100. I'm just borrowing them, until my wheels are ready.

These are really growing on me for sure. So much so, that I just bought another set of wheels/tires yesterday, from a guy. They are just regular steel wheels, but I painted them the same color green as the truck. Gonna throw some caps on them, and call it a day. Have less than $200 in them total. It will give me the option of when I sell it, it can either look similar to how it sets in these pics, or with the big bling wheels on it. I figure not everyone will like it one way or the other...So if I include both wheels, or give the future owner a choice of wheels, it will not discriminate on anyone's personal taste.

They look ugly it the pics below, but they came or pretty nice, painted green. I haven't fully decided if I'm going to try to rings on them as well, r just the center caps. But in the end, they should look just like the ones that are on it.....but green

Last edited by Bringit; 09-04-2012, 09:34 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Truck looks good, but the green wheels should be even better.
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

• The truck is coming along very well.

Comment

• Just started working on the interior. The guy that I typically use for upholstry cant get my stuff in until mid Decmeber, So Im left scrambling to make do with what I've got until then. Got the new dash pad in, and the dash painted. New carpet is in, and just going to clean up the door panels, and odds and ends until I can get everything recovered.

Shitty cell phone pics, but u get a general idea. Also, included a pic of my green wheels. bought them used from a local board member for $100. Painted them green. So, I've got $100 in them. Ordered some center caps, and will call it a day with a little over $150 in the complete set of wheels/tires.

sigpic

Comment

• The wheels and caps you have now, are they for sale? Trucks looking good by the way. You have me looking at them now!

Comment

• Were column shifters not an option? Looks great besides that

Comment

• That two tone just says classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                  Were column shifters not an option? Looks great besides that
                  Yes, I hate it too. but the proevious owner installed it, when he replaced the steering column with a real nice tilt Ididt steering column. Im pretty sure its a $500-$600 column...So i wanted to keep it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• TCI makes a push button shifter so you can get rid of that floor shifter.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                        TCI makes a push button shifter so you can get rid of that floor shifter.

think you could send me a link, or point me in the right direction?
                        sigpic

Comment

• Yeah, that Megashifter is horrible. I just HAD to have one in my Mach1. What a POS. Heh. Need to raise it back up 1/2-1" in rear. Looks very nice and will be awesome when finished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post

So, help me out here... Is this a push button system? If so, what is the need for the big ass shifter coming up out of the floor.
                            sigpic

Comment

• was time the only reason you didnt go with the crown vic front swap, or would you do that now if you could start again? I was about to order drop king pins for my 65 when i stumbled across the crown vic swap and remembered your truck here. It looks simple enough to do but the site had over 100 pages way to much to read. I want to lower mine some but not slam it. I also have an 88 302 and 4r70w planned for it, but a 4.6 or 5.4 would be nice, but I dont know about clearance issues. If the 4.6 wont bolt right in I would rather go with the 302. Any thoughts or advice from your project would be very helpful.

Comment

• o and sorry your truck looks freakin great!

Comment

Working...
                                X