Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
    If you get to drive it I want to see a video!!
    Unfortunately I'm stuck building a Jeep and won't get a chance to drive it
    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
      Unfortunately I'm stuck building a Jeep and won't get a chance to drive it
      i need you to build my jeep. i thought the 35's would cut it, but now need larger!

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        i need you to build my jeep. i thought the 35's would cut it, but now need larger!

god bless.
        No problem. An AEV 4.5" should clear 37's. Or we can do a long arm and stuff some 40's in there. Needs a Hemi first though!
        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Haha I'm not sure what it makes. A customer showed up the other day in his Dallas Performance Lambo that made 1,800AWHP on something around 56PSI.
          What colour was the lambo?

there is only one HUGE power DP lambo rolling around.. and thats taylors.. the rest are all 1000-1400ish .. most of their stage 2s max out @ 1200-1300 rwhp.
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• It was black. I had pictures of it on my old phone.
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

It was black. I had pictures of it on my old phone.
              I think taylors personal car is the on,y black one i know locally making that kinda juice.. Its a monster.
              2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                I think taylors personal car is the on,y black one i know locally making that kinda juice.. Its a monster.
                It sounded like a beast. He had said there's like 175K into the drivetrain.
                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                '13 Dodge Cummins
                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

It sounded like a beast. He had said there's like 175K into the drivetrain.
                  Yup.. one of if not the fastest street car around dfw IMO
                  2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

• His personal car is a black '08 Superleggera with green calipers IIRC. He got rid of his other black car awhile back. I still want a ride in that thing. 100-150 MPH in 2.6 seconds!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                        Yup.. one of if not the fastest street car around dfw IMO
                        Better not tell Hllywood.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• By the way this is a '14 5.0 with 8 miles...
                            Last edited by white88; 12-13-2013, 07:42 PM.
                            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Ouch

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                                Ouch
                                The transporter said the bumper was barely attached and flapping in the breeze so they ratchet strapped it to the hood lol.
                                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                                '13 Dodge Cummins
                                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                                X