Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by white88 View Post

By the way this is a '14 5.0 with 8 miles...
    Leaving the dealer lot and smash!!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Leaving the dealer lot and smash!!

The person who bought it wrecked paid 5K. Damn good deal IMO.
      '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
      '13 Dodge Cummins
      '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Damn! Where did they buy it?

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
          Damn! Where did they buy it?
          I'm not sure and I have no idea where it's going. I was just BSing with the transporter.
          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
          '13 Dodge Cummins
          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Just sent off a Ram sport that was flipped several times on the test drive. NOTHING is reuseable, Total Economic Loss for all involved.

Comment

• 2014 focus picked it up Tuesday for the wife. Super nice very impressed
              Originally posted by Yale
              I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                Better not tell Hllywood.
                Lol.. Kelly lives in austin.. And that lambo would have fucked him up..again...
                2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post

2014 focus picked it up Tuesday for the wife. Super nice very impressed
                    Love mine. Voice controls are like talking to a retard tho. Only thing I'd change is going with a manual.

Also there is a splash guard or something that covers the trans and engine that made of felt? Probly to reduce noise but with the car being so low it got chewed up pretty good by the road ice. Wonder what its gonna cost to replace

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• More pics of the red Benz?

This beauty is sitting on auction lot now looking for a swap lol. Arlington btw

And this guy in right lane on 20 had some ride the other day. That's a dedicated biker there.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                            Love mine. Voice controls are like talking to a retard tho. Only thing I'd change is going with a manual.

Also there is a splash guard or something that covers the trans and engine that made of felt? Probly to reduce noise but with the car being so low it got chewed up pretty good by the road ice. Wonder what its gonna cost to replace

Ya voice controls are weird didn't know anything about a cover but good to know just in case. Really impressed with it over all.
                            Originally posted by Yale
                            I want to give her a colonoscopy with my tongue.

Comment

• [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by SSsierra90 View Post
                                Ya voice controls are weird didn't know anything about a cover but good to know just in case. Really impressed with it over all.
                                Yup diggin it. Was worried bout the acceleration seeing as its a small engine but the 6 speed takes care of that pretty well.

Also noticed where all the panels and such mate up in the interior there's felt between the two and like foam panels in the fenders. They went all out keeping it quiet and rattle free.

Comment

Working...
                                X