Clear All

• '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
    '13 Dodge Cummins
    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• sema truck?
      --Marcus

Comment

• do those big trucks ride pretty good bagged?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by mystic96 View Post
          sema truck?
          Kelderman built this one and three others as demos, we have all four. I'm not sure if it was at Sema.
          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
          '13 Dodge Cummins
          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            do those big trucks ride pretty good bagged?

god bless.
            I don't know, I haven't had a chance to drive one.
            '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
            '13 Dodge Cummins
            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post

That's the most God-awful over the top "look at me" useless trucks I've seen in a long time. It's sad that someone would spend that much money on a truck that will never be driven on anything other than concrete.

Comment

• All those SEMA vehicles are insane. I say good because some people will buy all that crap.

Comment

• I would buy it, but it doesn't have stacks so I'm out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    His personal car is a black '08 Superleggera with green calipers IIRC. He got rid of his other black car awhile back. I still want a ride in that thing. 100-150 MPH in 2.6 seconds!
                    Are we talking about this car?
                    Attached Files
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Probably his old car, that one doesn't have the SL front bumper.

Comment

• Legit prerunner with CA plates passed me earlier today so I snapped a pic as soon as I could.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattB View Post
                          Legit prerunner with CA plates passed me earlier today so I snapped a pic as soon as I could.
                          Texas Family Fitness in the background there, did you stop in and say hi to Chuck?
                          Originally posted by stevo
                          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• My brother and I just got this on the ground, still have one more to build.

'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                            '13 Dodge Cummins
                            '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Judging by the size of the wheels I get the distinct impression it will never get dirty.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• I think this guy will take it off-road, we're going to put a gun mount on top of it.

BTW- The wheels are 22X14 with 40" tires.
                                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                                '13 Dodge Cummins
                                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                                X