No announcement yet.

Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool car, don't like the turbo placement though.
    Ded

Comment

• Just the fact he got twins in it is an all time first. There is zero room under a Marks hood. I have only seen one turbo car before and it was crammed between the engine and fan.
      I kinda dig his setup. Only downside is the car can only run skinnies because of the turbo outlets.

But the car was redone with tubular lowers and a strut style coilover. Eliminated the UCAs all together.
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
        Just the fact he got twins in it is an all time first. There is zero room under a Marks hood. I have only seen one turbo car before and it was crammed between the engine and fan.
        I kinda dig his setup. Only downside is the car can only run skinnies because of the turbo outlets.

But the car was redone with tubular lowers and a strut style coilover. Eliminated the UCAs all together.
        That's badass. Any idea what numbers it put down?
        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
        '13 Dodge Cummins
        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• grap a tissue http://thechive.com/2012/06/27/nice-...ead-72-photos/

Comment

• you sonofabitch... points for the ranchero squire and the SVO
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                72-74 ....not an AAR. But I know where a 73 yellow/white interior Barracuda is (and in better shape) that could be bought.

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                  That's badass. Any idea what numbers it put down?
                  Not really, its still in tuning stage and I don't think he wants to give out final numbers. I know on 6 or 7 psi it made right at 700 rwhp and the fuel/turbo is setup for A LOT more boost.
                  Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                                X