Society is Screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Algerene View Post
    I've voiced my opinion, you do the search.
    I have and I haven't seen said video. Besides, I don't see how sending mixed signals to someone makes it any better to allow that kind of behavior...
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• The one and only video I've ever seen was on youtube. Children have to be reminded that they are children. If she would have presented herslf as an adult, she would have been treated as such.

Comment

Yeah yeah, she is going to retire. I've watched the whole video and that lady brought that shit on herself. She sent mixed signals to those kids. There are parts of the video that show "poor Karen" laughing with the kids as they taunt her. If she had presented herself as an adult, she wouldn't have been treated like the dumb shit she is.
        You fucken idiot. She was trying to deal with the stress of the situation by laughing it off until she was just overwhelmed. She didn't bring it on herself. What was she to do? Should she have slapped the shit out of those kids and then ended up in jail?

Comment

The one and only video I've ever seen was on youtube. Children have to be reminded that they are children. If she would have presented herslf as an adult, she would have been treated as such.
          I have tried really hard lately to not call people names, especially on the internet but you are really making it difficult..
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• I've voiced my opinion, you do the search.
            Mixed signals my ass. A normal human reaction to deflect harsh criticism does not mean a person desrves that type of beratement. Your assertion that because she "laughed" at them (I'm sure it was an effort on her part to not show weakness), it was somehow ok for them to say the things they did is absurd and says a lot about the type of individual you are.

Shit talk happens....we know this. That was just cruel.

Comment

• Originally posted by fst_stng View Post
              You fucken idiot. She was trying to deal with the stress of the situation by laughing it off until she was just overwhelmed. She didn't bring it on herself. What was she to do? Should she have slapped the shit out of those kids and then ended up in jail?
              By his post, she should have stood up and reminded them that she was the adult. Like that would have done anything. She is an elderly women, not a drill Sargent... Anything she said or done on that bus would have somehow been used against her and turn into more ammo for the kids to make fun of her.

Comment

Yeah yeah, she is going to retire. I've watched the whole video and that lady brought that shit on herself. She sent mixed signals to those kids. There are parts of the video that show "poor Karen" laughing with the kids as they taunt her. If she had presented herself as an adult, she wouldn't have been treated like the dumb shit she is.
                Blame the victim. I like your style.

Laughing is an established coping mechanism.
                Men have become the tools of their tools.
                -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Pay attention you dumbasses. You are letting your environment sway your judgement. This lady didn't have to act like a drill. She just should have acted/pretended she was an adult. Watch the video people. Observe how she reponded to certain comments and tell me without a doubt she acted as an adult. I bet you people have kids on some mood altering drugs as well. Adults have to behave in accordance.

Comment

You Sir are the definition of "Idiot"

Comment

Pay attention you dumbasses. You are letting your environment sway your judgement. This lady didn't have to act like a drill. She just should have acted/pretended she was an adult. Watch the video people. Observe how she reponded to certain comments and tell me without a doubt she acted as an adult. I bet you people have kids on some mood altering drugs as well. Adults have to behave in accordance.
                      This is DFWMustangs and if there was without a doubt she "asked" for this, this would be the first place to call it out, but only a lot earlier.

Oh, and water your damn grass, it looks dead.

Comment

• Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                        This is DFWMustangs and if there was without a doubt she "asked" for this, this would be the first place to call it out, but only a lot earlier.

Oh, and water your damn grass, it looks dead.
                        You too Sir are an idiot. My grass, here in Port Wentworth Ga, has nothing to do with this subject.

Comment

• 10% of your posts over the past 12 years have been from today! Congrats, Algernon!
                          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                            10% of your posts over the past 12 years have been from today! Congrats, Algernon!
                            I'm sorry your reading skills are so low. It's ALGERENE! Stay on subject DUMMY!

Comment

I'm sorry your reading skills are so low. It's ALGERENE! Stay on subject DUMMY!
                              I caught the reference Geof.

Comment

When was the last time you laughed at something that wasn't funny? The "children" were only responding to making that person laugh. Yes, it was heartless, but they were given mixed signals. And no, no one should put their hands on other people's children.

Comment

Working...
                                X