Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first GT, it's been at least 14 years since I've had a mustang.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Special K View Post
    I like this one best....
    Hahahaha. I have zero trouble fitting in any car, being 5'7", I can't imagine what it would be like to NOT be able to fit in a car...

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Hahahaha. I have zero trouble fitting in any car, being 5'7", I can't imagine what it would be like to NOT be able to fit in a car...
      Poor Blake! Im 4'11" and can barely drive the GT. I cant see over the dash when in the passenger seat, am staring at the glove box..

Comment

^spinner

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          would you like to come drive through a tank with me?

this was taken after driving from weatherford to my house ~50miles pure highway.

everytime i've hand calculated tanks based on miles the average is within a 1-2 mpg of what the screen shows for the tank. after a few weeks of not resetting it it is always on 23-24mpg.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
            read through a few of these post:

C6 Tech/Performance - Is a C6 Corvette able to achieve 30 MPG Freeway??? - I would like to know if a new C6 Corvette can get 30 MPG freeway driving?? At 60-65 MPH??? Thanks

i think the EPA was way off with those numbers

Comment

My regal makes 11 in town\light highway and @14 mostly highway, that's with a v-6 and overdrive , my cummins 14-17 mostly, Mustang never saw higher than 12 mpg (runs so rarely it's hard to not drive the hell out of it), My GSXR 750 gets a pretty consistent 30 mpg no matter how I ride it, and my BMW R1100rs has been as high as 42 MPG so far (only put a couple thousand miles on it since taking ownership and one decent weekend trip, the 42 mpg tank had mostly 75mph plus and quiet a bit of near 100 mph stretches following my dad).

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                read through a few of these post:

C6 Tech/Performance - Is a C6 Corvette able to achieve 30 MPG Freeway??? - I would like to know if a new C6 Corvette can get 30 MPG freeway driving?? At 60-65 MPH??? Thanks

i think the EPA was way off with those numbers
                The EPA is extremely hit-or-miss. I babied my 2007 Camry on one tank when I still had it, and got nowhere near what the EPA said I should get. All other conditions were nominal... tire pressure, clean car, 40% city, 60% highway, etc... still WAY off what the EPA said.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                  My regal makes 11 in town\light highway and @14 mostly highway, that's with a v-6 and overdrive , my cummins 14-17 mostly, Mustang never saw higher than 12 mpg (runs so rarely it's hard to not drive the hell out of it), My GSXR 750 gets a pretty consistent 30 mpg no matter how I ride it, and my BMW R1100rs has been as high as 42 MPG so far (only put a couple thousand miles on it since taking ownership and one decent weekend trip, the 42 mpg tank had mostly 75mph plus and quiet a bit of near 100 mph stretches following my dad).
                  Show off...

I kid of course

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                    would you like to come drive through a tank with me?

this was taken after driving from weatherford to my house ~50miles pure highway.

everytime i've hand calculated tanks based on miles the average is within a 1-2 mpg of what the screen shows for the tank. after a few weeks of not resetting it it is always on 23-24mpg.
                    You like driving around with random guys?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                      not as much as you like to brag about your 700hp fastest car ever!!!11!!11

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post
                        Show off...

I kid of course
                        I do still have my old scooter, 1984 Yamaha QT-50, I'm sure the mileage dropped on it after the big bore kit, pw-50 flat tracker pipe, carb mods, and open filter; but I figure it would still knock down 60+ mpgs. It's my go green vehicle to make up for the lack of green in everything else I own lol.

Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
                        now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
                          I do still have my old scooter, 1984 Yamaha QT-50, I'm sure the mileage dropped on it after the big bore kit, pw-50 flat tracker pipe, carb mods, and open filter; but I figure it would still knock down 60+ mpgs. It's my go green vehicle to make up for the lack of green in everything else I own lol.

now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.
                          is it a 2 smoker? if so, i think that knocks out the "green" side of it!

Comment

• Vette has 5.85 fuel tune, haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Special K View Post

Yeah.. at least
                              I would hate those teeth too
                              1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                                jeez, i didn't realize the new 5.0's were that bad. our pushrod 6.2 liter ls3 averages 24 mixed and see's ~30 pure highway and i heard the ls2's were even a little better (albeit down 35 hp).
                                Thats what I was thinking, Thats not very good mileage for a new 5.0 considering the 3.7 Mustangs get 30+ mpg city/Hwy

She must be running around town with the RPMs up at 3000 rpms everywhere!
                                GOD BLESS TEXAS
                                August Landscaping
                                214-779-7278
                                Seb's high class.
                                He'll mow your grass.
                                He'll kick your ass.
                                And while his kidney stones pass,
                                He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

Working...
                                X