Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awful

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
      no. fucking. shit. i've seen this bike built a few hundred times.
      I think cole foster built it first 10 years ago.
      May God give us strength and courage in the time of our darkest hours.
      Semper Fi

Comment

• I like GMG's bike but its nothing special.

Jr built a pile of shit and will probably win as per usual. I like the wheels but the rest is awful. And they just pulled parts off the shelf for most of it.

Sr's isn't terrible but it doesn't do a thing for me.

JJ talks about himself a bit much for me but what he creates is art. I dont particularly care for this bike but I like the idea and the amount of work.

I'd vote for JJ and his cafe racer but I dont text in a vote to a TV show based on the fact that I'm not a 14 year old girl or a middle aged dentist/ "hard core biker"....

Comment

• Looks like it has a headlight, brakes, and seat to me.
          07 GT500
          05 SRT10
          88 turbocoupe T-bird
          93 Cobra
          86 coupe
          Ducati 848

Comment

• cool pic of the bike that GMG just posted on FB I like the detail in the white

1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
              cool pic of the bike that GMG just posted on FB I like the detail in the white

the white has been shot with lace over it. cool old trick. looks damned good on the white.
              Semper Fi

Comment

• seriously though, that is a flyrite chopper if i have ever seen one. nice looking bike, but it looks completely mail order.
                Semper Fi

Comment

• they changed a few things like the back of the frame (seat to axle I think it was) and they milled and welded the "valve covers" I'm not a bike guy so I don't know really what they are called but they are the "knuckle" look I guess
                  1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                    they changed a few things like the back of the frame (seat to axle I think it was) and they milled and welded the "valve covers" I'm not a bike guy so I don't know really what they are called but they are the "knuckle" look I guess
                    it was a shovelhead and they made it to look like a knucklehead.
                    Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by Jester View Post
                      seriously though, that is a flyrite chopper if i have ever seen one. nice looking bike, but it looks completely mail order.
                      They bought a bike and painted....
                      07 GT500
                      05 SRT10
                      88 turbocoupe T-bird
                      93 Cobra
                      86 coupe
                      Ducati 848

Comment

• Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post
                        They bought a bike and had someone paint it....
                        ftfy
                        Semper Fi

Comment

• Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
                          For fucks sake, again.....I agree, Jesse is the better builder. I just don't think he's SOCIALLY relevant (as defined in the dictionary) enough to win a popularity contest. I watched every build off, Monster Garage, etc over the years. I've been to West Coast when he still owned it. I've worked with metal and formed it as he does. I fully respect his abilities.

That said, I don't think he can win an "American Idol style" competition.
                          I was not arguing that you thought JJ wasn't the most skilled, I was talking about how I did not think that he came across as being an ASS. My other point was about who votes and who doesn't. I don't know the answer.
                          Last edited by kidcapri; 12-11-2012, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• I would vote for Jesse's bike but I do like the PJD bike also. However I'm not actually going to vote for anyof them because voting is for suckers, just look how it work for us last month!
                            Originally posted by Nash B.
                            Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• The only bike that looks worth a shit out of the entire group is Gas Monkey's. Sr's and Jesse's bike are just terrible. And I can't even fathom a response to this pile of shit....

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                                The only bike that looks worth a shit out of the entire group is Gas Monkey's. Sr's and Jesse's bike are just terrible. And I can't even fathom a response to this pile of shit....
                                ^ took the words out of my mounth! I havent studied the flyrite choppers, but the used cast kneck frames????

Comment

Working...
                                X