Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's all TV and has to be 99% fake, scripted or otherwise but I really think jame would have taken a swing. Short gas monkey guy was quick to say sorry and Rawlings looked a bit nervous... But who knows, it might share writers with WWE.

Comment

• rumor is, its far from tv scripted. evidently last night it got heated at the hotel, and jesse asked rawlings if he had anything to say to his face, and a yelling match kicked off, with jesse offering to knock rawlings out right there

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
        I would not be surprised to see some random JJ biker buddy give RR a case of lead poisoning!
        He had the fucking Bandido's dump 1000 pounds of shit in his driveway, you may be on to something.

He all the time wore Hells Angels shirts on Monster Garage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          rumor is, its far from tv scripted. evidently last night it got heated at the hotel, and jesse asked rawlings if he had anything to say to his face, and a yelling match kicked off, with jesse offering to knock rawlings out right there
          rumor from where.. .just what they said on tv earlier or somewhere else?
          1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
            rumor from where.. .just what they said on tv earlier or somewhere else?
            some facebook and twitter responses from vegas last night

Comment

• its real. just like when fonzy jumped that shark!

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                its real. just like when fonzy jumped that shark!

god bless.
                And he is still pissed off his bike got painted pink....

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  rumor is, its far from tv scripted. evidently last night it got heated at the hotel, and jesse asked rawlings if he had anything to say to his face, and a yelling match kicked off, with jesse offering to knock rawlings out right there
                  That would have been fun... RR with a shiner tonight

Comment

• Jesse beats Richard ..

Millions leave Jesse's account .. he would be A FOOL to fall into that trap

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                      Jesse beats Richard ..

He is reported to be worth $100m, up and closed shop at the pinnacle of his career, I honestly do not think he gives a shit, that is what makes him, him.

If he cared he would not have cheated on Sandra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• GM built the only "true" chopper but I've been a James fan since he first showed up on tv. He's been on tv like almost 10-12 years now. I'd vote JJ if I was to.
                        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                          Jesse beats Richard ..

Also, don't think Jesse would touch him....however as mentioned, his biker friends might just take of this "small issue", without anything ever being spoken. IF this is a real genuine issue. I just think you can "make tv stuff", but to talk crap about the wife (ex) and all...probably goes beyond making "tv".

Comment

• I voted for Jesse. The dude was the ONLY one who actually worked on his bike. I hate the OCC fucktards who take all the credit for work that 100 people do, and come on, gas monkey? those tools did not "fabricate" anything. its a sweet looking bike but cookie cutter comes to mind.
                            http://www.amazon.com/Viralution-Don...don+kehlenbeck

www.facebook.com/TheViralution

Comment

• 2nd place isn't bad in the line up
                              1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Whata fuckin hack

Comment

Working...
                                X