Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discovery Channel Star RIPS Jesse James -- 'Fast N' Loud' Host Richard Rawlings Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four fucking primaries on a twin?!?

When I glanced at the front view of that bike I thought he used a triumph motor. I could almost get behind it then. That's just fucking retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
      Four fucking primaries on a twin?!?

When I glanced at the front view of that bike I thought he used a triumph motor. I could almost get behind it then. That's just fucking retarded.
      Yeah, he's big on the manifold into several pipes, and in this case, back into one.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by mk5.0 View Post

Looks like it has a headlight, brakes, and seat to me.
        Didnt have a seat or headlight in earlier pics released. Looks much more complete now. I would ride that, think its pretty cool.

Only problem is that decoration on the side of the motor looks like the PJD logo.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
          I would vote for Jesse's bike but I do like the PJD bike also. However I'm not actually going to vote for anyof them because voting is for suckers, just look how it work for us last month!
          lol.....they won't show up for this round of voting. Not enough incentive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
            JJ was/is/forever will be the fucking mad man in bikes for our generation. Period.
            this guy gets it

jr and sr always have been and always will be clowns. aaron from GM can build some sweet rides but i dont think his fab skills are as good as jj, the pink bike is still cool(i'd ride the piss out of it) but like others have said it's not special in any kind of way. the whole building a sportsbike thing is kinda dumb IMO but hey it's tv so what can you expect

oh and rawlings is still a douchenozzle

Comment

• Also think it is crazy, Richard is talking the smack and did not even touch "his shops" bike. Wonder if anyone will call him out on that during the live show. Also curious to see if he jumped in to help last night after the GM bike did not fire up during rehearsals???

Comment

• Originally posted by Fern View Post
                JJ was/is/forever will be the fucking mad man in bikes for our generation. Period.
                Agreed....

07 GT500
                05 SRT10
                88 turbocoupe T-bird
                93 Cobra
                86 coupe
                Ducati 848

Comment

• Sounds like JJ wants to armbar the Cranium.....over the "chasing his ex-wife around Texas" comments.

Comment

• Hahaha, Rawlings is about to get his ass handed to him....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                      Hahaha, Rawlings is about to get his ass handed to him....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      You could tell Aaron wanted no part of all that. Never realized he was only about 5 foot nothing....

Comment

• I musted have missed something last night
                        1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

• Originally posted by 2165 Turbo Rail View Post
                          I musted have missed something last night
                          Only thing you missed last night, was tonight. lol

Jesse appears to genuinely want to stomp the life right out of Richard.

Comment

• ROUNDUP IS GONNA BE FUN hahahahahaha

Comment

• its more than that comment, its a combination of the tmz stuff, the stuff on tv, and some twitter and other comments Rawlings made that were digs at jesse, his ex wives, etc.

rawlings is all about PR, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                                rawlings is all about PR, etc.
                                I think the PR machine is cranking up some heat! His 15 minutes of fame might turn into months of recovery! I would not be surprised to see some random JJ biker buddy give RR a case of lead poisoning!

Comment

Working...
                                X