No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by Pooter; 05-01-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      Lol
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Wtf do you people keep posting videos in a fucking PICTURE thread???

Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Better?
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

Saved and Texan by the Grace of God, Redneck by choice.
              Lol @ "morning after abortion pill".
              Originally posted by lincolnboy
              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                Lol @ "morning after abortion pill".
                *You* would pick up on that and completely ignore the concept of the picture.

Comment

*You* would pick up on that and completely ignore the concept of the picture.

You posted it, dude. Plan B doesn't cause abortion. In point of fact, it limits them, by not allowing ovulation in the first place.

EDIT: While we're at it, the NYC soda ban got overturned as well, so now your picture is just nonsense.
                  Last edited by YALE; 05-02-2013, 06:21 AM.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• While I was not aware that said soda ban had been overturned, the point of the picture is that the gubment says high capacity assault sodas are bad for us but a child who's been promiscuous and gotten prego can go get said pill w/out parental consent.

To speak to whether or not it's abortion is to argue when one believes a life begins, and I'm not gonna derail the thread further by arguing that here.

Comment

While I was not aware that said soda ban had been overturned, the point of the picture is that the gubment says high capacity assault sodas are bad for us but a child who's been promiscuous and gotten prego can go get said pill w/out parental consent.

To speak to whether or not it's abortion is to argue when one believes a life begins, and I'm not gonna derail the thread further by arguing that here.

Can we take it to pm's? I really think you don't understand how the morning after pill works. It isn't RU486. That's the abortion pill.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

While I was not aware that said soda ban had been overturned, the point of the picture is that the gubment says high capacity assault sodas are bad for us but a child who's been promiscuous and gotten prego can go get said pill w/out parental consent.

Plan B is merely a severely overdosed birth control pill... it forces the woman to go through a period so she WON'T get pregnant. There is a very small window for the morning after pill to be effective: if she is pregnant, the morning after pill won't work.
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Annnnnyway...

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X