Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
    I'm a "live-n-let live" kind of guy, and absolutely love having the fodder for such brilliant tags. However, after reading so many ridiculous claims I'm curious if anyone has pictures of this god among men? Has one been posted and I missed it? I'm sure some one snapped a picture of him after he saved the world the first few times, was inducted to the Rock&Roll, Football, Baseball, and Country Halls of Fame simultaneously, or maybe a candid shot of him recieving his second Nobel Prize? Anything? I would love to see what the human goal all men should strive to be looks like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
      That's when titties became more fun than batting cages.
      Except you used something else as the bat.

Comment

• 14 Raptor
        18 GT350

Comment

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
          I'm a "live-n-let live" kind of guy, and absolutely love having the fodder for such brilliant tags. However, after reading so many ridiculous claims I'm curious if anyone has pictures of this god among men? Has one been posted and I missed it? I'm sure some one snapped a picture of him after he saved the world the first few times, was inducted to the Rock&Roll, Football, Baseball, and Country Halls of Fame simultaneously, or maybe a candid shot of him recieving his second Nobel Prize? Anything? I would love to see what the human goal all men should strive to be looks like.
          The best stories I keep to myself and y'all getting your undies in a twist over the relatively mundane ones that I do share cracks me up to no end. In the mean time I will keep doing my best to entertain the lot of you.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• So to add to the 500 story....

Here is an interview with Jeff Emig about riding a 500. This explains how even a championship rider feels about 500's.

des Nations in 1996 was the first time Emig had ridden a KX500.
              Photo: DC

Yeah, I know that bike is still sitting there at the Kawi shop to this day! Did you have any experience racing that bike before this race?
              No. None.

You never raced a 500 at Mammoth, or in the dunes, at an amateur race or something?
              No. I had never raced a 500 before.

And you also weren’t even the first pick for the team?
              That’s right, and I just realized that because I was reading an old article. Ryan Hughes had raced it in 1995, so they were going to have him just do it again, but as the story goes, he got hurt, and I was a logical replacement since I was also a Kawasaki rider. I had some pretty good races at the Motocross des Nations before, and I had a pretty good summer too, so I felt like I could handle it. [Note: A few weeks after the team was announced, Emig completed a comeback and won the 250 National Championship].

How much practice time did you get on the bike?
              As little as I could! That thing vibrated so badly compared to our 250s, you wanted to ride it the least amount that you had to. And what’s interesting is, the horsepower, even though Kawasaki had done a great job smoothing out the power, it was still like a toggle switch. Just on or off. And if you overevved the thing, it would vibrate so badly that you could literally shake your hands right off the bars. That, and also how the weight balance felt on the chassis. The engine was very far forward, so it was very easy to spin the rear tire. When that toggle switch flipped up and the revs came up, that thing was all over the place! You really had to ride it a different way, just third and fourth gear the whole way. We had the big flywheel weight on it and everything to help that, but it was still a handful.

That race, in 1996, some of the Europeans called it Supercross des Nations because the track was very technical.
              Yeah, well, they should have called it "Big Downhill Quad of Nations." There was this massive downhill quad jump that was really technical. I don’t remember the rest of the track being that technical, I remember it being pretty rough with lots of up and downhills. But that jump, it was big, and you couldn’t see the landing at all. And I remember that on that 500, with that toggle switch feel, I could accidentally overjump it very easily. Eventually, I was sort of coasting off the face of the jump, because you didn’t want that toggle switch power to kick in on the face of the takeoff. You couldn’t power off of it like a 250 or a 125. You’ve probably seen pictures of Lamson and McGrath on the 125 and 250 throwing tricks off of that jump, and then me just jumping absolutely straight

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                The best stories I keep to myself and y'all getting your undies in a twist over the relatively mundane ones that I do share cracks me up to no end. In the mean time I will keep doing my best to entertain the lot of you.

Or you're just as full of shit as the day your daddy died before your mother conceived you and you're broke step dad bought you an uzi and a dirt bike after you had already moved out because your mom left to get her PhD and he wanted to make her mad. So he bought her son who already moved out a dirt bike and an uzi

So which was it, we're you a spoiled silver spoon uzi shooting teen, or did you have to work your ass off because nothing in life has been handed to you

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                I killed a black bear in PA during a legal hunt when I was in my teens but did so with a rifle.
                Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                What made you think that my dad was rich? My dad was dead before my mother even knew that she was pregnant and the man that she married after that did not start making real big money until I was old enough to have moved out.

I never let my friends pay. I asked if you were close because I am about to walk up the street for a burger and a beer.

I do not hang with any famous people but I do write letters to a few infamous ones.

I can not count how many times I have been to jail but I can tell you that it has been a long time since the last time I went.

As for the rest there is a lot about myself that I keep to myself and will continue to do so.
                Last edited by 4king; 04-13-2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4king View Post
                  Or you're just as full of shit as the day your daddy died before your mother conceived you and you're broke step dad bought you an uzi and a dirt bike after you had already moved out because your mom left to get her PhD and he wanted to make her mad. So he bought her son who already moved out a dirt bike and an uzi

So which was it, we're you a spoiled silver spoon uzi shooting teen, or did you have to work your ass off because nothing in life has been handed to you
                  Are you seriously making fun of my fathers death? Classless. The man that raised me was not broke; the discrepancy comes from you not understanding what my comment of "Real big money" means. Going from 100k per year in the 80's to 560k per year before retirement is the jump to big money. My mom did not leave anyone, she had to go live in another city for 3 months to finish things up and we went to see her every few weekends. It was the city that we had just moved to Dallas from and that is where her school was. We had only been living here for 5 months when she went back. Have you got any other questions or snide comments that you would like to make?
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I think the discrepancy comes from you being a habitual liar.

Also, a picture for the picture thread.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                      I think the discrepancy comes from you being a habitual liar.

Also, a picture for the picture thread.
                      Don't sas your elders son or I will ground you again.

Comment

• If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                            i think he is Keyser Söze
                            I think a screen name change is in order...

Last edited by SS Junk; 04-14-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X