No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny
        That's when titties became more fun than batting cages.
        When they turn 13 or when you did? Because.... well, you know...
        Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I do now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
            I do now...
            Not earlier?
            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              When they turn 13 or when you did? Because.... well, you know...
              Both for me but I was a year behind the horny curve compared to you guys. If I remember correctly 13 is when all of the girls that I knew started getting tits large enough to play with and play with them I did. The shitty thing is that all of the girls that I have great memories about have grown into cows that I would only bang for old times' sake and even then I would have to be hard up for some ass. I guess that is why I stick to women in their 20s to mid 30s now.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Related:
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Meanwhile, I'm just over here like:
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Happy 4/13!

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                      Happy 4/13!
                      Needs longer runners
                      1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        My mom took off for 3 months one summer to finish her PhD and my dad bought me an 84' CR500 and an UZI that in hindsight I believe he did just to piss her off. I weighed in at about 100lbs and rode the fuck out of that bike. I had the jug ported, swapped the piston for one with a 9 to 1 CR, high flow reeds, a roost boost ignition that later got swapped to some MSD stuff, some kick ass exhaust, and bigger front forks. I had to carry spare plugs with me everywhere I went on that thing. That bike turned a faster 1/4 time on the dirt then any street bike of that era could do on pavement. I used to drag race street bikes with me in the dirt beside the road and them on the road and no one ever came close to beating me.
                        Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                        Believe what you want to; I have my memories and still smile when I think about it. Still got the UZI.

Please refer to my above comments. You also are not hip to the type of dirt I was on.
                        You can check it out yourself if you want to. My "Spot" was a road on the south side of Marcus High School that hit into Morris Rd at a right angle from the west. There was nothing out there back then and when it was damp the soil was like glue.
                        The gun was on sale so what can I say? $680 with a few magazines, two barrels, and a canvas carrying case from Oshmans at the Golden Triangle Mall. It was very common in my family to give guns a gifts and what is unusual about a dirt bike? Who said anything about me being 13?
                        Has 13 ever been cool? I remember being quite awkward at that age.
                        I was more into fishing then titties at 13 and never did batting cages. At 14 I wanted pussy more then fishing and was lucky in that our schools token sluts lived close by.
                        Both for me but I was a year behind the horny curve compared to you guys. If I remember correctly 13 is when all of the girls that I knew started getting tits large enough to play with and play with them I did. The shitty thing is that all of the girls that I have great memories about have grown into cows that I would only bang for old times' sake and even then I would have to be hard up for some ass. I guess that is why I stick to women in their 20s to mid 30s now.
                        I'm a "live-n-let live" kind of guy, and absolutely love having the fodder for such brilliant tags. However, after reading so many ridiculous claims I'm curious if anyone has pictures of this god among men? Has one been posted and I missed it? I'm sure some one snapped a picture of him after he saved the world the first few times, was inducted to the Rock&Roll, Football, Baseball, and Country Halls of Fame simultaneously, or maybe a candid shot of him recieving his second Nobel Prize? Anything? I would love to see what the human goal all men should strive to be looks like.
                        Last edited by trailerparksuperstar; 04-13-2016, 12:50 PM.
                        If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• Dan Bilzerian + The most interesting man alive = SVO, on a bad day.

Comment

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
                            I'm a "live-n-let live" kind of guy, and absolutely love having the fodder for such brilliant tags. Hoever, after reading so many ridiculous claims I'm curious if anyone has pictures of this god among men? Has one been posted and I missed it? I'm sure some one snapped a picture of him after he saved the world the first few times, was inducted to the Rock&Roll, Football, Baseball, and Country Halls of Fame simultaneously, or maybe a candid shot of him recieving his second Nobel Prize? Anything? I would love to see what the human goal all men should strive to be looks like.
                            i think he is Keyser Söze
                            The hand that feeds, bleeds.

Comment

• Originally posted by trailerparksuperstar View Post
                              I'm a "live-n-let live" kind of guy, and absolutely love having the fodder for such brilliant tags. Hoever, after reading so many ridiculous claims I'm curious if anyone has pictures of this god among men? Has one been posted and I missed it? I'm sure some one snapped a picture of him after he saved the world the first few times, was inducted to the Rock&Roll, Football, Baseball, and Country Halls of Fame simultaneously, or maybe a candid shot of him recieving his second Nobel Prize? Anything? I would love to see what the human goal all men should strive to be looks like.
                              He looks like this, except with more hair.

Chest hair, I mean...
                              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• Originally posted by zora04 View Post
                                i think he is Keyser Söze
                                LMFAO
                                Outstanding!

David

Comment

Working...
                                X