No announcement yet.

Random PICTURE of the day thread *KEEP IT WORK SAFE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          You can check it out yourself if you want to. My "Spot" was a road on the south side of Marcus High School that hit into Morris Rd at a right angle from the west. There was nothing out there back then and when it was damp the soil was like glue.
          Waketon? I used to live in that area between 1997 and 2004. Even in 1997 when we moved there, there was nothing there, and you're right about the fucking dirt/clay out there.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post

Come on man....keep that nasty shit in the NSFW thread!
                70' Chevelle RagTop
                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                  Come on man....keep that nasty shit in the NSFW thread!
                  I figured it was in keeping with the other disfigurement I was posting.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I think the discrepancy comes from you being a habitual liar.

Also, a picture for the picture thread.

mmmmmmm, cancer smoked!

Comment

• Every file cabinet I have been around, that looked like that, reeked of 40 years of cigarette smoke.

Comment

• Comment

• Soap?....role reversal?

I am pretty sure the phrase is take the bull by the horns. NOT get taken by the Bulls horn.

Comment

• Damn. That's a Cole file cabinet. I need one of those handles.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X