• Show
Clear All

• James T is a no show ? ^

Comment

• Is that Spok in the center????

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
        James T is a no show ? ^
        He's probably in the hanger trying to fuck an Admin.
        Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
        Is that Spok in the center????
        Yes. It's the entire crew of the Enterprise, sans Kirk...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I didn't think Shatner got along with the rest of the cast?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              I didn't think Shatner got along with the rest of the cast?
              He didn't for a long time. He did get along with Nimoy after a while and supposedly became friends. Shatner and the dude who played either Chekov or Sulu fucking hated each other. Mostly Shatners fault though as by all accounts he is an arrogant self absorbed dick. Even people who have interviewed him have said negative things. I think in the last 10 or 20 years he started making it up to most of the that cast and getting along better, but that is more for publicity probably. Notice they didn't ask him to be in the Abrams reboot.
              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  He didn't for a long time. He did get along with Nimoy after a while and supposedly became friends. Shatner and the dude who played either Chekov or Sulu fucking hated each other. Mostly Shatners fault though as by all accounts he is an arrogant self absorbed dick. Even people who have interviewed him have said negative things. I think in the last 10 or 20 years he started making it up to most of the that cast and getting along better, but that is more for publicity probably. Notice they didn't ask him to be in the Abrams reboot.
                  Acording to George Takei it's all a made up feud that Shatner uses for publicity. He says there is no real problem, just that's Shatner.

Comment

• Our trip through the back bayous on Caddo lake last Friday....

Yes, it was a hot MF out there when we had to slow down and idle through some of the tight spots.

Comment

• Haha! My boys and I were on Lake Caddo Wednesday-Sunday..

Yes it WAS hot as a MFer, even more when ROWing..

WRX

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        Acording to George Takei it's all a made up feud that Shatner uses for publicity. He says there is no real problem, just that's Shatner.
                        That doesn't surprise me at all.
                        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                          That doesn't surprise me at all.

Comment

• Anyone got this one in their dead pool ?

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• from this to that

dear lord

Comment

Working...
                                X