• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
    Well, we all know it's not you. Haha
    it was intended.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
      What makes you think that "we" aren't already here watching?

No one is safe on the internet. Everyone can be found. Ever sold anything online (I know you have, although it looks like your bike sale kinda went South), or used your email address for anything online? If so, then you can be found. People who think the internet is anonymous amuse me. Especially now that for a mere $10 or less, you can gain access to websites that probably know more about the person's past than they do.

Oh, and I kind of like the feel of this place. It's almost like pirate, but for people who are comfortable enough with their gayness to admit that they drive mustangs. <--I'm assuming that means the same thing here as it does on pirate, in a joking manner.
      Post tits or GTFO
      Your mom's a whore and all that other good stuff that gets said to new guys...oh and welcome aboard.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Snatch Napkin View Post
        That thread just stopped progressing.

The last post is about some douche canoe named "geor!".

Nevermind, a newb just posted.
        don't mess with some girl's cupcake site...that's just wrong. we tried to give those guys a warning of what's to come. it's up to them if they want to keep on keeping on or do something else.

Comment

No one is safe on the internet. Everyone can be found. Ever sold anything online (I know you have, although it looks like your bike sale kinda went South), or used your email address for anything online? If so, then you can be found. People who think the internet is anonymous amuse me. Especially now that for a mere $10 or less, you can gain access to websites that probably know more about the person's past than they do.

Oh, and I kind of like the feel of this place. It's almost like pirate, but for people who are comfortable enough with their gayness to admit that they drive mustangs. <--I'm assuming that means the same thing here as it does on pirate, in a joking manner.
          Welcome. Don't forget to wear your seat belt, its gonna be a rough ride. Oh and silly noob. None of us drive Mustangs.
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

Were all really gay. we use the wild west theory for our board policy.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              You seem like our kind of cocksucker. We'll give ya a day pass!
              Just one day? Does today count, or is that an extra day on top of today? Who knows, if pirate goes to shit, this just may be my new hangout. You poor bastards! Y'all kinda seem like the kind of half brain dead window lickers that I fit in with!

Comment

Oh, and I kind of like the feel of this place. It's almost like pirate, but for people who are comfortable enough with their gayness to admit that they drive mustangs.
                we might be gay but at least we stopped driving mustangs years ago asshole!
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Hi everyone.

Comment

stick around, you'd probably like it here. fwiw, there aren't that many mustang drivers left! we all grew up and bought sedans, vettes, trucks, etc. lol

Comment

• Lolz at people thinking anyone on this board drives a mustang. 3k+ members and 14 mustangs.

Comment

Just one day?
                        eh, i doubt anyone bans you.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by 46tbird View Post
                          spot-on!
                          x100000

Comment

• So were now freeing others from the tyranny of Phil the Canadian??? Nice.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

What's fucked up is you're about to get a warmer welcome than 99% of the people who join this site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                Post tits or GTFO
                                Your mom's a whore and all that other good stuff that gets said to new guys...oh and welcome aboard.....
                                She prefers the term "sexual relief dispensary", but yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X