So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
    You're saying that what we were just warning them about is already happening? zomg!! Those poor dumb bastards.

It's not much of a change then, isn't it?
    Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
      Its an email ban, not IP.
      guess I need to clear my cookies.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by vadertt View Post
        Some words were here.
        jesus, you kinda scare me.
        Last edited by momo; 01-11-2012, 05:25 PM.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Well shit, I got banned, and I was the nice one. Someone spill the beans on what is going on. Oh wait, that's right I have a cell phone. Silly bans.
          clear your cookies...you can still view, just don't sign in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Osiris View Post
            Its an email ban, not IP.
            I don't know I cleared my cookies but it still won't let me back in.

Comment

• Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
                jesus, you kinda scare me.
                DON"T EVER CROSS ME!!!!!!!

LOLOl, JK buddy. We're a big dysfunctional family, you're safe!!!

I'm nicer now as I think I have a serious anger issue, so I'm not even posting his social, just x'ing it out.

I'm nice.
                Ded

Comment

• You what the funny part is? They could register on our board and talk ALL the shit they want and wouldn't get banned.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Trying to decide if reregistering on my phone is worth the bother. I'd kinda like to let Mr Larson know where he can find all of his personal information.

Comment

• Apparently they've never heard of mobile devices or proxies.

Comment

Trying to decide if reregistering on my phone is worth the bother. I'd kinda like to let Mr Larson know where he can find all of his personal information.
                        They already posted it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                          You what the funny part is? They could register on our board and talk ALL the shit they want and wouldn't get banned.
                          Maybe Phil will register here and we can rape him in the mouth.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• That thread just stopped progressing.

The last post is about some douche canoe named "geor!".

Nevermind, a newb just posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              Maybe Phil will register here and we can rape him in the mouth.

Again?

Comment

Trying to decide if reregistering on my phone is worth the bother. I'd kinda like to let Mr Larson know where he can find all of his personal information.
                                Lol
                                Ded

Comment

Working...
                                X