So heres what phil from canada just said about dfwstangs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
    Just one day? Does today count, or is that an extra day on top of today? Who knows, if pirate goes to shit, this just may be my new hangout. You poor bastards! Y'all kinda seem like the kind of half brain dead window lickers that I fit in with!

Kyle already said he'd see about making you guys your own subforum on here. That's how bad those clowns fucked up our old site. Stick around. After you post tits, of course. Rules are rules.

Comment

• "sexual relief dispensary"

^ adding to my vocabulary bucket now

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        So were now freeing others from the tyranny of Phil the Canadian??? Nice.

Lawdy, change mah name to Harriet Tubman!!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Kyle already said he'd see about making you guys your own subforum on here. That's how bad those clowns fucked up our old site. Stick around. After you post tits, of course. Rules are rules.
          LMFAO, that's actually a pretty good idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by 9volt View Post
            What makes you think that "we" aren't already here watching?

No one is safe on the internet. Everyone can be found. Ever sold anything online (I know you have, although it looks like your bike sale kinda went South), or used your email address for anything online? If so, then you can be found. People who think the internet is anonymous amuse me. Especially now that for a mere $10 or less, you can gain access to websites that probably know more about the person's past than they do.

Oh, and I kind of like the feel of this place. It's almost like pirate, but for people who are comfortable enough with their gayness to admit that they drive mustangs. <--I'm assuming that means the same thing here as it does on pirate, in a joking manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              More like this:

Full time ninja editor.

Comment

• Originally posted by STANGGT40 View Post
                don't mess with some girl's cupcake site...that's just wrong. we tried to give those guys a warning of what's to come. it's up to them if they want to keep on keeping on or do something else.
                I'm not going to do it... (kicks rocks)

Comment

• There's so much irony in that thread.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• That man is clearly African American.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      LMFAO, that's actually a pretty good idea!
                      Done bitches!
                      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Originally posted by majorownage View Post
                        More like this:

<--- Is 6'4 but I'm a Pasadena pussy.

Comment

• hahahaha

Comment

• Had a mustang...
                            < drives a gold camry...

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              Welcome, enjoy your freedom here. Your allowed to say whatever you like.

Even all that shit you just said.
                              Yeah, unlike that fucking cumguzzling bitch Renee that banned me after one fucking post. Fucking really? What a whore.

Originally posted by 9volt View Post
                              Just one day? Does today count, or is that an extra day on top of today? Who knows, if pirate goes to shit, this just may be my new hangout. You poor bastards! Y'all kinda seem like the kind of half brain dead window lickers that I fit in with!
                              If you only knew the half of it.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I think an offroad forum would be great here. It would get more traffic than many of our other subforums, even without any new members.

Oh, and for the record, I still don't really understand why we all left dfwstangs. I wasn't seeing any new ads and didn't notice any new moderation until people started revolting. But I definitely didn't want to stay over there by myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X