Clear All

• Should be a 3.4...no head gasket probs

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Oh god, is that a 3.0L V6?
      Originally posted by ShawnQ View Post
      Should be a 3.4...no head gasket probs
      yep, 3.4l 5VZFE
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by ShawnQ View Post
        Should be a 3.4...no head gasket probs
        whew! I get a little confused on the years in the 90's, those 3.0L's were shit. Landmines if I ever saw one, glad it's a 3.4L.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• 96 went to the 3.4
          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• I think 96 with the body style change the 3.4 started. Almost every vehicle in the 90s got a body style/engine change in '96 due to the OBDII requirements.

Comment

• Should be fun man! I enjoy off-roading much more than street cars. Cheaper, I break less shit, I care less about aesthetics, you can reach everything in the engine bay, it's relaxing, and you can go on vacation with it, take it to far away places, see nature and then shoot at it.
              Last edited by CJ; 09-30-2013, 03:27 PM.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Dude, that looks nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by UserX View Post
                  Dude, that looks nice!

It looks a lot better in pictures, but it isn't too shabby. lol

Comment

Should be fun man! I enjoy off-roading much more than street cars. Cheaper, I break less shit, I care less about aesthetics, you can reach everything in the engine bay, it's relaxing, and you can go on vacation with it, take it to far away places, see nature and then shoot at it.
                    Have you replaced the TJ yet?

Comment

• whens off road gtg???

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                        whens off road gtg???

god bless.
                        This Saturday at noon, Stonebriar mall, see you there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Have you replaced the TJ yet?
                          Nope, not yet, hopefully soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                            This Saturday at noon, Stonebriar mall, see you there!
                            Nice!

Comment

Nope, not yet, hopefully soon.
                              I was drooling on this one the other day, its really clean.

Used Cars Arlington TX At Auto Paradise of Texas, our customers can count on quality used cars, great prices, and a knowledgeable sales staff.

*edit, looks like he sold it. damn.

Comment

• Why are Wranglers so crazy expensive? Every one I see I think "That would be awesome if it was HALF what they are asking." They don't even have good reputations as being reliable.

Comment

Working...
                                X