No announcement yet.

Jeep Grand Wagoneers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's what I like about what I'm seeing. Do an eBay search and you'll find quite a few with over 300k. That says a lot, and I never see that with any of the other cars I look at.

Comment

Have you considered a truck? You'd be surprised how much gear you can fit under a camper shell.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        Have you considered a truck? You'd be surprised how much gear you can fit under a camper shell.
        LOL

Eric, thought about a truck?
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
          LOL

Eric, thought about a truck?

Fuck you.

I hate pick up trucks. I will NEVER own a pick up truck unless one is somehow inadvertently given to me, and then I will get rid of it as quickly as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Fuck you.

I hate pick up trucks. I will NEVER own a pick up truck unless one is somehow inadvertently given to me, and then I will get rid of it as quickly as possible.
            That's mighty open minded of you.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I'm a pick up truck racist.

Comment

Eric isn't much of a man, thus has no need for a truck...
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

An El Camino with some mud tires would probably work for your needs.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Eric isn't much of a man, thus has no need for a truck...

Brent has been hacked!

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• lol @ 16.5 for a 30 year old Jeep. It's funny, there is a huge gap in what some of those things are priced at. Some owners think they are made out of solid gold, others are in good condition and priced like a somewhat ratty foxbody. The one I was looking at when I started this thread was in pretty good condition and priced at $2500.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                          lol @ 16.5 for a 30 year old Jeep. It's funny, there is a huge gap in what some of those things are priced at. Some owners think they are made out of solid gold, others are in good condition and priced like a somewhat ratty foxbody. The one I was looking at when I started this thread was in pretty good condition and priced at $2500.
                          Ive had this conversation before.

You cant build that in YOUR garage. What would it cost you to hire it done?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                            Ive had this conversation before.

You cant build that in YOUR garage. What would it cost you to hire it done?

I'm looking for something stock to basically put offroad tires on. So, however much a set of tires cost? I'm not going rock crawling.

Comment

I'm looking for something stock to basically put offroad tires on. So, however much a set of tires cost? I'm not going rock crawling.
                              have you looked into the Outback Wagon?

Comment

poseur. poser.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X