What is your goal this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your goal this year?

I want to hit 220 lbs. I finally broke my plateau and goal I set 10 years ago of 240 now its time to seal the deal. I was shocked there was only two other people at the gym tonight.
    Whos your Daddy?

I want to be a solid 200 lbs by the time I redeploy.

Comment

I've been thinking about running a marathon. It's one of my random fitness life goals and I figure I should knock it out while I'm young.

Comment

Rather simple...I just wanna be in the best shape of my life.

Comment

Be a solid 250. I am at 217, but Im not big enough.
          2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
          2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
          2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Once again, to lose weight. I'm now at 205 lbs and it seems it's starting to take its toll on my health. I figure I better get this under control before it's too late and the next dr visit results in a bunch of meds to control bp, cholesterol, etc....

I'm going to start hanging out on bodybuilding.com forum and here to hopefully help keep me motivated.

Comment

I'm at 229 as of this morning, so 240 is finally within reach this year.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
              Slow moving projects
              1964 C10 350/700r4
              1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                I'm at 229 as of this morning, so 240 is finally within reach this year.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
                Yours is going to be pretty easy. What is your diet like? carb/protein I would assume. I gained a solid 17 lbs last month. We will see how this next few months go, I have a 10k run, and the tough mudder to train for as well. Im hoping I can maintain my muscle while training for them both.
                2005 M3 Vert with TSW rims
                2001 Dodge Dakota R/T C/H/I, gears, exhaust, and 125 shot of nos
                2012 Ford Edge

Comment

Currently at 217. Want to be at 195 or so by this time next year.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    Rather simple...I just wanna be in the best shape of my life.
                    HAHAHAHAHA. I laugh, because I believe I am, and made this statement at the gas pumps a month ago around about five guys younger then me. When I tell you I here this at least once a shift and how the guys can not bring their wifes around me I laugh. Bastards. I showed them my pics the other day and they agreed but still no shortage of jokes.

Now on to a serious note. I have never taken any supplements and lift regularly. I have been lifting for about 10 years and am a pretty decent size guy. I lift on two days every other week now days and I get some small gains and no losses. I mix that up with an hour and a half of cardio around five to seven days every two weeks. My wife calls me manorexic because now that I have breached the 240 mark at 235, I have re adjusted for 220. Is that to low for a guy that lifts all the time. When I lift I usually finish with 220 x 6 on bench, 120 x 3 curl, 140 machine shoulder by 3 or 60 x 5 dumbells, legs are around 150 for extensions, 120 curls, and 500 on the leg press x 12. I am on no special diet I just eat low carb becasue it works for me. Atkins always said with his diet you will just stop losing when you get down to the proper weight. I guess my question is how do you know when you are at a good weight. My BP was 110 over 80 and I had an EKG this year that was good. I am about 510 and 235 by the way. Doc says healthy as an ox.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Just get back in the gym consistantly.. go from there I would like to get down to 250-260 and stay there(I'm a big Guy)
                      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

To keep showing up at the gym, pick things up and put them down.

Comment

Get in fit shape. Lose some giggle. My girlfriend has a contest at work, 800 buck to female who loses most weight in 3 months. So maybe ill be where I was after high school.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                            Get in fit shape. Lose some giggle. My girlfriend has a contest at work, 800 buck to female who loses most weight in 3 months. So maybe ill be where I was after high school.
                            Sounds like an eating disorder fest.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

All I need is to get my diet in check. I've put a couple of trainers through my workouts on any random day and they can't keep up so I know my resistance workouts aren't a problem.
                              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                              X