No announcement yet.

What is your goal this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@206. Want to get to 190 and reevaluate.
    Originally posted by Sean88gt
    As always, my criticisms should never be taken as if I wouldn't go balls deep in it.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      HAHAHAHAHA. I laugh, because I believe I am, and made this statement at the gas pumps a month ago around about five guys younger then me. When I tell you I here this at least once a shift and how the guys can not bring their wifes around me I laugh. Bastards. I showed them my pics the other day and they agreed but still no shortage of jokes.
      Oh I am too, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement in everything in life.
      Why can't the guys bring their wives around you?

Comment

Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
        Oh I am too, but there is ALWAYS room for improvement in everything in life.
        Why can't the guys bring their wives around you?
        He's gay and the wives would want to go shopping all the time.
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

To get off my ass and DO the exercise and weight training that I know it takes to get me where I need to be. I need to drop between 20-25 pounds and then I'll reevaluate to see where my muscle mass is versus body fat percentage. I don't like just setting a weight to reach since depending on the muscle mass gain I make, I'll likely be a little heavier than where I "should" be for my body's build.

Comment

Total transformation!

To go from around 190lbs semi lean to 215 lean muscle. Bulking is tough, but come spring I'll start shedding it off.
            Ded

Comment

I want to be around 8% body fat I not lower.

Comment

Keep my lifting regiment and run 500 miles this year. It's not a ton and if I'm ahead of schedule a few months in I'll bump it up.
                An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Well after working hard in 2010 and into 2011 to lose 90lbs, I had gotten down to a "high school" weight of 245lbs. I felt great and was looking good. I have still worked out in the gym and tried to stay healthy but unfortunately it wasn't good enough. I have put on 20lbs again. I don't feel as good as I have in the past and I fear ballooning up again. So, with that said, I don't necessarily have a resolution so much as I need to get back on a strict diet and exercise routine to cut that 20lbs again and start having a healthy lifestyle again.

Comment

Originally posted by vadertt View Post
                    Total transformation!

To go from around 190lbs semi lean to 215 lean muscle. Bulking is tough, but come spring I'll start shedding it off.
                    Rofl you'll need massive amounts of steroids to get your skinny ass there.

Comment

from 219 today to 190 by March

Comment

improve eating habits, get from 250 to about 225. Hit as many half/ full marathons as i can. oh yeah and complete waco triathlon. all while avoiding another injury of course

Comment

run a 10k, then a 1/2 if i can complete the 10k early enough in the year. i cant take cold weather at all.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

To look like Van Damme in the late 80's.

Okay, that'll be hard but one of my goals is to be able to do the splits so I can kick like him. Yeah, wishful thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post
                              Rofl you'll need massive amounts of steroids to get your skinny ass there.
                              Sheet foo! Just weighed mahself, 194.2lbs.
                              Ded

Comment

I'd like to be able to swim a 40 min. mile (open water), run a 10k in 48 min, and do my 25 mile bike in 1:10 back-to-back-to-back. 20 years ago it would have been cake, but at 51, it's a little tougher. I'm close on the bike and the run, but swimming sucks. It's a necessary evil if I want to do these Tri's.

Comment

Working...
                                X