No announcement yet.

Looking for a personal trainer in Grapevine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can't target fat loss. Just keep at it. Belly fat is pretty much the last to go.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

If you're referring to #2, just try it. I didn't experience the bad breath or bad smelling/colored urine. You definitely pee a lot more, but that goes with just drinking lots of water too.

There were a couple of times when I first started that I felt half retarded a day or two after cutting carbs out... it was hard to function really but I just powered through it. Once I'm in the zone, I'm more alert and seem to think clearly... no more carb coma's.

Just try it for a couple of week...

2 Side Effects – What happens?
      Many tend to get bad breath, bad smelling urine, and/or yellow/neon colored urine. You will most likely find yourself urinating more frequently. Upon transitioning when entering the diet into ketosis, one may feel slow or sluggish as the transition takes place then as ketosis is achieved normal energy levels shall return. Some people claim they feel “dumb” for a while when first transitioning into the diet; it’s only your body transitioning on the fuel it uses. Others feel more focused and able to concentrate when in phase with Keto. Upon exiting Ketosis, some people feel bloated, tired, or sometimes a little sick to the stomach. To prevent the latter, read in the section in this article about carbing up. It’s perfectly fine to feel tired upon transitioning into Ketosis or carbing up. Not all of these apply to everyone, hence side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
        You can't target fat loss. Just keep at it. Belly fat is pretty much the last to go.
        I disagree with the belly fat.

I've been on a low calorie "diet" of sorts for last 90 days and I'm now 24#.

Very little exercise, some weights, some insanity, but not consistent. I shoot for 1500 calories max a day. I still have a beer most nights. I was at 184, almost all due to beer/whiskey/overeating at dinner. The most noticeable weight loss has been in my belly/love handle region.

I always tried to watch what I eat, I was just eating too much of it. I don't drink sugar beverages, but most my calories for a day were in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          I disagree with the belly fat.

I've been on a low calorie "diet" of sorts for last 90 days and I'm now 24#.

Very little exercise, some weights, some insanity, but not consistent. I shoot for 1500 calories max a day. I still have a beer most nights. I was at 184, almost all due to beer/whiskey/overeating at dinner. The most noticeable weight loss has been in my belly/love handle region.

I always tried to watch what I eat, I was just eating too much of it. I don't drink sugar beverages, but most my calories for a day were in the evening.
          Losing belly fat and not being bloated from over consumption of things is different. Mens bellies are like womens hips. That's just where most of us are just genetically designed to store it.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I stopped doing CrossFit for 2 reasons.

1. Had surgery and had to stop all workouts for 6 weeks

2. I lost too much weight! I did not have a goal to loose weight, but no matter what I ate (think I started eating more too late), I just kept loosing weight. 12 lbs. in 2 months!

Recently started back up after the surgery wait was over, and am doing CrossFit 1 day a week (usually Saturday) and doing body weight stuff the rest of the week (Tues - Sat are my on days). Lots of pull ups, push ups and burpees!

I will say, with all the cardio in CrossFit, and the diabetic diet I follow, I did loose 1 1/2 inches of belly fat in those 2 months of CrossFit. Probably got some back, I am struggling to eat a lot more than I did before. I eat ice cream and PB&J sandwiches for snacks, I never used to eat either! But, I have gotten back to my pre CrossFit weight.

One good thing too, with all the extra eating, my insulin use is not much more at all, since I am burning a lot of calories off from staying active.

Comment

Working...
            X