This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by exlude View Post
    I honestly thought you knew more about fitness than this.
    She needs cardio, if this will keep her interest up and she will actually do it, then thumbs up.

I prefer moving weight, but her and I definitely don't look at gyms the same way.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      She needs cardio, if this will keep her interest up and she will actually do it, then thumbs up.

I prefer moving weight, but her and I definitely don't look at gyms the same way.
      Understood but was more referring to the rest of the (perhaps snide?) remarks.

Comment

Understood but was more referring to the rest of the (perhaps snide?) remarks.
        Very snide. I am not a fan of crossfit in the slightest. For cardio, though, it works.
        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
        dont downshift!!

Comment

Very snide. I am not a fan of crossfit in the slightest. For cardio, though, it works.
          While it's no body building workout, it's far more than just cardio. Gotta keep in mind that not everybody's goal is bodybuilding. But crossfit, with a good diet of course, is plenty capable of putting muscle on ya.

Comment

While it's no body building workout, it's far more than just cardio. Gotta keep in mind that not everybody's goal is bodybuilding. But crossfit, with a good diet of course, is plenty capable of putting muscle on ya.
            Cool.
            dont downshift!!

Comment

Cool.
              My bad, I mistook you.

Comment

My bad, I mistook you.
                No worries.
                dont downshift!!

Comment

• So people post a short clip of them working out in crossfit and it's wrong yet if you post a picture of doing bicep curls it's cool. Good to know.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                    Hey man,
                    Do me a favor and please dont start this up...it could make others not want to post pictures of their progress in that section of the board. Not all of us are perfect but many of us like helping others progress to acheive their goals. Not wanting in the middle of all this, just asking a favor is all...
                    Sorry dude, I actually respect you a lot on this board. I posted a shit-talk post in this thread instead of the progress thread because I don't want to discourage people from progress pics. However, I believe that ignorant posts like those from SS Junk are poison. "If you don't train like me, you're stupid."
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                      However, I believe that ignorant posts like those from SS Junk are poison. "If you don't train like me, you're stupid."
                      I'm sorry, exactly where did I say this again?

Comment

• I am no crossfit fan, but its a million times better than doing nothing.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Sorry dude, I actually respect you a lot on this board. I posted a shit-talk post in this thread instead of the progress thread because I don't want to discourage people from progress pics. However, I believe that ignorant posts like those from SS Junk are poison. "If you don't train like me, you're stupid."

Did you invent Crossfit? You sure take it pretty seriously.

Comment

No problem and thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Did you invent Crossfit? You sure take it pretty seriously.
                              the first rule of crossfit....tell everyone endlessly about crossfit.

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                the first rule of crossfit....tell everyone endlessly about crossfit.

god bless.

Amazingly enough, that is also the second rule. And the third. And the fourth...

Comment

Working...
                                X