This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
    the first rule of crossfit....tell everyone endlessly about crossfit.

god bless.
    Originally posted by talisman View Post
    Amazingly enough, that is also the second rule. And the third. And the fourth...
    What's even more amazing... You hear even more from the haters of crossfit than cross fitters themselves.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
      What's even more amazing... You hear even more from the haters of crossfit than cross fitters themselves.

That's impossible since I wouldn't hate Crossfit if I didn't constantly have people telling me about it. I'm not even talking about it's viability as a fitness regimen. I would feel the same way if my friends posted 3 times a day almost every day on Facebook about ANY subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        That's impossible since I wouldn't hate Crossfit if I didn't constantly have people telling me about it. I'm not even talking about it's viability as a fitness regimen. I would feel the same way if my friends posted 3 times a day almost every day on Facebook about ANY subject.
        You hate Crosfit without having ever done it. I do Crossfit and you'd have never known that had I not just NOW said something. Argument invalid.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
          I do Crossfit and you'd have never known that had I not just NOW said something. Argument invalid.
          Clearly you don't understand how arguments work.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
            Clearly you don't understand how arguments work.
            Clearly you've never met Corey

Comment

You have the same Crossfit person telling you about Crossfit three times a day almost every day?

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                You have the same Crossfit person telling you about Crossfit three times a day almost every day?

No, that is what is known as an exaggeration.

Comment

No, that is what is known as an exaggeration.
                  Just trying to be clear. So, on average, how many times do you estimate that the same Crossfit person talks to you about Crossfit?

Comment

Just trying to be clear. So, on average, how many times do you estimate that the same Crossfit person talks to you about Crossfit?
                    Look, my entire point here is being made with exaggerations, lets not get bogged down with petty "facts," or hard numbers..

Comment

Look, my entire point here is being made with exaggerations, lets not get bogged down with petty "facts," or hard numbers..
                      LOL Now you're starting to sound like those froot loops in the Theology forum

Hater.

Comment

LOL Now you're starting to sound like those froot loops in the Theology forum

Hater.
                        Those bastards.

Comment

• Comment

• There's a bunch of goddamn faggots in here, and not the good dick suckin' kind either.

Comment

• Hey have you guys heard about Crossfit?
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                                There's a bunch of goddamn faggots in here, and not the good dick suckin' kind either.
                                Pm sent
                                The richest man in Babylon

Comment

Working...
                                X