X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 pages...

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      I'll go apply to be a gym desk boy tomorrow. That way you and I can be experts on our opinion.
      Still not answering the question. I hope other people have noticed this.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post

I noticed you brought this thread back up after over a week to make this lame ass post.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
          I noticed you brought this thread back up after over a week to make this lame ass post.
          You're so sharp.

Comment

You're so sharp.

I don't see what that has to do with my observation.

Comment

If you tried Crossfit, you'd understand. It's over your head.

Comment

• Eric would back out of crossfit.

Comment

• crossfit is just a rip off of Sweatin to the Oldies

Comment

It would appear others have noticed and it is going well for you.

Comment

I get on here when I'm bored. I have email notifications turned off so this forum is just a time killer now.

Comment

I get on here when I'm bored. I have email notifications turned off so this forum is just a time killer now.
                        Don't be shy. You can admit this board is beneath those who crossfit.

This old, hairy testicle loves your defense tactics.

Comment

Don't be shy. You can admit this board is beneath those who crossfit.

This old, hairy testicle loves your defense tactics.
                          I will give you credit where credit is due. You are the funniest internet troll in his mid forties on a mustang forum that I've never met before. I guess you gotta play to your strengths.

Comment

• Roger that, poopnut2. I would say I learned from you, but you were never really all that funny with your efforts. I guess substituting your attempts to shit up threads to become a crossfit loon is a better path to follow.

Comment

Roger that, poopnut2. I would say I learned from you, but you were never really all that funny with your efforts. I guess substituting your attempts to shit up threads to become a crossfit loon is a better path to follow.
                              Saw your pic in the progress thread. Good job. Great posture.

Comment

• Do you want to fuck me now? Is that what I'm reading?

Comment

Working...
                                X