sony shuts down playstation network indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL Im glad I still have my trustworthy PC
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_fiux View Post
      lol im glad i still have my trustworthy pc
      qft
      QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• You guys can enjoy playing your pc games alone, in your computer room, with your pretend online friend. (exagerration, i know)

I enjoy my equal, if not better, online console experience, plus the ability to have live company and friends to play with as well.

Passing the mouse and keyboard around while drinking and grilling is no where near as fun as passing the controller around, or competitively playing each other in the same room.

This guy loves pc games:

Fuck it, i'll pc game, lets go:

sigpic

Comment

• Have fun passing the controller around, I'll be playing my online game, watching a DVD, taking youtube requests, checking my email, eBay sales, paypal account, and browsing the web all on the same machine, while drinking beer, tending the grill, and entertaining friends.

Stevo
          Originally posted by SSMAN
          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            Have fun passing the controller around, I'll be playing my online game, watching a DVD, taking youtube requests, checking my email, eBay sales, paypal account, and browsing the web all on the same machine, while drinking beer, tending the grill, and entertaining friends.

Stevo
            Wow, it must be impossible to own a pc and a console. Or illegal. I'm breaking the laws of physics and of man!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              Wow, it must be impossible to own a pc and a console. Or illegal. I'm breaking the laws of physics and of man!
              It seems to be for console fanboys.

Stevo
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                It seems to be for console fanboys.

Stevo
                Well, sucks for them.

Although i'm curious how you would have 4 or 5 people playing on your pc at the same time while you're browsing youtube and checking mail on your pc. That sounds very interesting. Do tell.
                sigpic

Comment

• None of my friends can play CoD or any other game on console because they are scared of whole concept of mouse and keyboard, mostly the keyboard thing. For them I have a 360 to play with. I just wish they would set it up to that 360 and PC gamers could play with each other.

Comment

• Whatever happened to cross platform play? I thought there was something in the works for at least like the XB360 and MS Windows games to be compatible for multiplayer.
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      Whatever happened to cross platform play? I thought there was something in the works for at least like the XB360 and MS Windows games to be compatible for multiplayer.
                      The problem you encounter is that most fps console games have aiming assistance.

I think Shadowrun gave it shot to mix the two. can't remember how that turned out.

I also think DC Universe on PS3/PC is crossplay. Again, think, i'm not sure.
                      sigpic

Comment

• and there in lies why FPS are better on PC, no aiming assistance it is all you.

as far as cross platform play, I don't think we will ever see it. To many complaints from console people about PC players being able to hack(mod) so easily and PC players complaining about consoles aiming assistance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                          Well, sucks for them.

Although i'm curious how you would have 4 or 5 people playing on your pc at the same time while you're browsing youtube and checking mail on your pc. That sounds very interesting. Do tell.
                          Yeah, you have me there. Then again, most of my friends don't come to my parties to get stacked on the couch four or five wide and only be able to be entertained by a single source.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
                            and there in lies why FPS are better on PC, no aiming assistance it is all you.
                            You are aware auto aim can be turned off on almost all, if not all FPS console games, right? Well, on PS3 anyways...
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              You are aware auto aim can be turned off on almost all, if not all FPS console games, right? Well, on PS3 anyways...
                              That setting is for turning off the auto-aim on single player campaign, you can't change the MP auto-aim settings.
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked98Snake View Post
                                That setting is for turning off the auto-aim on single player campaign, you can't change the MP auto-aim settings.
                                This. I used to love console gaming until I started playing CoD 4 on PC. Only reason I have a 360 and Black Ops was so that I could play with friends but Black Ops was kind of a flop IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X