No announcement yet.

sony shuts down playstation network indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been two whole weeks since I killed me a man, and already I'm startin' to get the itch. Problem is I ain't got nothin' to scratch

I just need the online game play to comeback everything else can wait
    sigpic

Comment

• CNET is the world's leader in tech product reviews, news, prices, videos, forums, how-tos and more.

"Sony has made a deal with identity-protection firm Debix to offer a service called AllClear ID Plus for free to U.S. customers registered with PlayStation Network or Qriocity prior to the attack two weeks ago, Sony spokesman Patrick Seybold wrote in a blog post today."

Comment

• Now they are saying that they will have it up in "the next few days." We'll see. 10:1 says it's still down this time next week.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          Now they are saying that they will have it up in "the next few days." We'll see. 10:1 says it's still down this time next week.
          I got $10 on it.

Comment

• i have no clue what card was associated with my account
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              I got $10 on it.
              Was just being facetious. Knowing my luck though, I'd be owing you $100 by the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                i have no clue what card was associated with my account

What I did was went back on history of the 2 I have, but don't remember what words I searched for. It was either "play" or "sony",but it came up. Since I only have 2 CC's, I cancelled both of them anyways cuz I didn't know which one I used. I ended up looking after I cancelled and found which card.

Comment

• Maybe I should take you up on that offer, Tim.

As you may know, we’ve begun the process of restoring the service through internal testing of the new system. We’re still working to confirm the security of the network infrastructure, as well as working with a variety of outside entities to confirm with them of the security of the system. Verifying the system security is vital for the process of restoration. Additional comprehensive system checks and testing are still required, and we must complete that process before bringing the systems online.

As you’ve heard us say, our utmost priorities are the security of the network and ensuring your data is safe. We won’t restore the services until we can test the system’s strength in these respects.

When we held the press conference in Japan last week, based on what we knew, we expected to have the services online within a week. We were unaware of the extent of the attack on Sony Online Entertainment servers, and we are taking this opportunity to conduct further testing of the incredibly complex system. We know many of you are wanting to play games online, chat with your friends and enjoy all of the services PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have to offer, and trust me when I say we’re doing everything we can to make it happen. We will update you with more information as soon as we have it. We apologize for the delay and inconvenience of this network outage.

Comment

• I know you all want to know exactly when the services will be restored. At this time, I can’t give you an exact date, as it will likely be at least a few more days. We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work through this process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                      All I can say is that they better have that shit fixed by the time mx vs atv Alive comes out on may 10th.
                      Now I'm pissed
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• I cancelled my Netflix, not cause of this problem, but bc of NBA playoffs taking priority. But I blamed ps network to Netflix just cause they have inconvenienced me.
                        www.hppmotorsports.com
                        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                          I cancelled my Netflix, not cause of this problem, but bc of NBA playoffs taking priority. But I blamed ps network to Netflix just cause they have inconvenienced me.

probably too late, but you could of put the account on hold. That's what I did for a couple months last year when I had to take care of some stuff. Just put it on hold at end of the pay cycle. When you re-activate it, that's when billing starts over.

Comment

• Still down?

Comment

• I feel sorry for all the Everquest players.

Comment

• Guess ill be getting an xbox.
                                Originally posted by talisman
                                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                                Originally posted by AdamLX
                                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                Because fuck you, that's why
                                Originally posted by 80coupe
                                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                                X