• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
    Live FTW
    Paying to play when the competition does it for free: FTL

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
    because different consoles have different pluses and minuses... anybody who is OMFGloyal to only ONE console and anti-everything else is either a fanboi or too poor to afford multiple consoles
    Same thing applies to everything else too. Especially automobiles.

Comment

• There was a blog post from sony stating that they will be giving 2 free downloads from a selection of older games(little big planet and infamous were among the titles). They will also be allowing 2(i think) movie/show downloads. This is to be a sign of appreciation for sticking with them through the ordeal.

There were some other freebies, but they all involved having a PSN plus account or a PSP - so I skipped over them.

The post is currently under the new section when you first boot your ps3.

Comment

• Anyone gotten their free games yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by ENKI View Post
          Anyone gotten their free games yet?
          Not yet, but I forgot what my old PSN account was, so I created a new one. Not sure if I'll be entitled to any of them or not. None of them really look like my sort of game anyway though.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
            Not yet, but I forgot what my old PSN account was, so I created a new one. Not sure if I'll be entitled to any of them or not. None of them really look like my sort of game anyway though.
            I'll have to agree with you there. Sony could have picked some better titles to offer. But, at least it's free I guess, so can't complain.

Comment

• Originally posted by ENKI View Post
              Anyone gotten their free games yet?
              I don't think they are back to 100% just yet. The other day when I was on there were a couple of online things that I couldn't access because they were "down for maintenance".

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                I don't think they are back to 100% just yet. The other day when I was on there were a couple of online things that I couldn't access because they were "down for maintenance".
                They announced it yesterday.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• It's working now. They came back up on Thursday, and the free games started yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    They announced it yesterday.
                    Oh... I was last on on Monday or Tuesday.

EDIT - just turned on the PS3 and went to their Welcome Back tile, clicked on it and it erroed on me. Go figure

Comment

• i have already downloaded my games and 2 on my son's PSP. granted, it was acting all crazy, but kept trying and was able to get it done.

Comment

• I DL'd my 2 games. Idk where they went though...
                        .....bro....

Comment

• go to your game column, and install them hoes!

Comment

• Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            Whatever happened to cross platform play? I thought there was something in the works for at least like the XB360 and MS Windows games to be compatible for multiplayer.
                            Google it, MS did allow PC vs Xbox on the first halo internally or maybe it was just limited testing and as you would have guessed it; console players got crushed every single time.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              go to your game column, and install them hoes!
                              Damn shits been DLing for 3hrs now
                              .....bro....

Comment

• I just let mine go overnight - everyone is trying to DL at the same time and it's bogging down the network.

Comment

Working...
                                X