Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Old Republic Presales have begun!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi View Post
    24ish hours n counting..
    For some reason i thought today was the 13th and the first thing i did when the alarm clock went off was grab my phone and check email.

Sent from LG Thrill using Tapatalk

Comment

• havent downloaded the new client yet(slow downloads here) need to make the 6 hour round trip to dfw so i can download for 5 hours.

Comment

• We got our guild deployment emails and are assigned to "Death Wind Corridor" which is a PvP server.

Not sure about the name, but ah well. We're calling it Fart Tunnel for the time being.

Comment

We got our guild deployment emails and are assigned to "Death Wind Corridor" which is a PvP server.

Not sure about the name, but ah well. We're calling it Fart Tunnel for the time being.
          Are you in Korribans Lancers?

Comment

• so fart tunnell is the official DFWMS server?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
              Are you in Korribans Lancers?
              No, just a small 6 person guild of my close friends. Are you a member of the lancers?

Comment

• So how do I join a guild? I don't want to run solo at the release.

Comment

No, just a small 6 person guild of my close friends. Are you a member of the lancers?
                  Yeah, we are on that server too.

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  So how do I join a guild? I don't want to run solo at the release.
                  You cant right now, guilds are currently frozen untill release. After release go to http://www.swtor.com/guilds and search for one you like and apply.

Comment

• My guild (3 RL friends of mine plus me) are on the PvE realm Mask of Nihilim, so if you decide to make a toon on that server send me a message and I'll shoot you a guild invite.

Official site. Broadsword and LucasArts bring you the next evolution in MMO Gameplay: Story.

Comment

• Cool, i just registered on your forums. Once i figure out my char nams i'll hit you up in game.

I still think it'd be funny to create a clone trooper named TK-421

Comment

• Just got my early access email. Too bad my fucking video card burned up last night. Uggggg!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                          Just got my early access email. Too bad my fucking video card burned up last night. Uggggg!

Ouch that sucks...

Comment

• Man, I'm getting EQ/WoW flashbacks already

Wave 5 just sent out... Try again tomorrow... Update: Wave 5 - the final wave for today - was sent at approx 1:30PM CST. More invites will be sent tomorrow (Wednesday).

Comment

• You expected something different? It's the same type of people playing the game, sans DBM, Recount (both of which I actually like) and GS. Same whiny nerd, shiny new game. That's actually the one thing I'm not looking forward to.

Comment

• Luckily, they are pretty distributed in game, only on the official forums do they congregate.

Comment

Working...
                                X