Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    42 minutes and we get the DL right?
    Tomorrow

Dear Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering Battlefield 3. We would like to remind you
    that your pre-load of the game begins tomorrow, October 21st. You will
    receive an Email from us tomorrow by 11:59pm PDT, which will include
    your order information and instructions on how to begin your pre-load.

Sincerely,
    The Origin Team

Comment

• "Origin is currently updating..."

"Origin has failed to respond."

"Origin is currently updating..."

"Origin is currently on fire." Oh wait, that's my entire PC because this POS is making me rage.

Fuck this deployment solution in the ass.
      Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
      Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
        Only one gfx card was used, and it only got up to 68c. Did I not perform the test correctly? It had shit for fps, only 11.
        Is it plugged in? Crossfire isnt on for some reason. Right click on the desktop, got to Catalyst Control Center and go down to AMD CrossfireX Configuration and make sure "enable crossfireX" is checked.

If your on battery though it will disable crossfire. I just tried it and GPU1 showed 0* temp the whole time. Plugged it back in and both cards started going again.

If none of that helps check out this link.
        Last edited by Lason; 10-21-2011, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• It may be due to ULPS being enabled too, remember crossfire/sli don't work in windowed mode.

Comment

• It's 10/21 and I haven't downloaded or played BF3.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Oh, and BF3 has been leaked on torrent sites. In case you want to get your bf3 crack fix.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ok so I never was able to get in on the BF3 beta but I found my old copy of BF 2142 and played some last night. Does anyone else that found that game boring but find BF3 to be killer? Im a bit worried Im going to dislike BF3 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                  ok so I never was able to get in on the BF3 beta but I found my old copy of BF 2142 and played some last night. Does anyone else that found that game boring but find BF3 to be killer? Im a bit worried Im going to dislike BF3 now.
                  You won't. Its nothing like that.

Comment

• I was a fan of the BF 1942 or 43, whatever it was, and BF Vietnam, Did not like BF2 or really any of the bad company games. I am pissed they closed the beta down on the 10th. After playing the beta I am hooked. I can not wait to play the rest of game and different maps with vehicles in Multiplayer

Comment

• It's 9:27am and I'm not playing BF3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        ok so I never was able to get in on the BF3 beta but I found my old copy of BF 2142 and played some last night. Does anyone else that found that game boring but find BF3 to be killer? Im a bit worried Im going to dislike BF3 now.
                        I was one of the few HUGE fans of 2142, and I find BF3 to be a blast. First couple of Battlefield games I didn't like, but I like the direction it is headed now. BC2 and BF3 will be my favorites I believe....or at least...so far
                        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Its ready to preload bitches..
                          getting 5MB down, shit is moving! (well I was, its gone down to 4MB)

(fuck yeah got confirmation on shipment of my physical copy too)
                          Last edited by roliath; 10-21-2011, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• Awesome! Me too, just got the email and started downloading!
                            Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              Its ready to preload bitches..
                              getting 5MB down, shit is moving! (well I was, its gone down to 4MB)

(fuck yeah got confirmation on shipment of my physical copy too)
                              You downloaded it on your iphone or something?

Comment

• Weird, never got my email allowing me to preload...same with my BF3 beta key, I was delayed by like 4 hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X