bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chvyblzr1972 View Post
    Don't forget me Tanner. I will be playing it all day after release too. My boss scheduled me to have it off. Luck of the draw.
    I haven't forgot u sir. I just forgot ur DFWM tag.

Comment

• No worries. I don't post much.

Comment

• It's 10/20 and I still don't have BF3.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• At least we'll get a midnight launch and we can preload it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
            At least we'll get a midnight launch and we can preload it tomorrow.
            why the hell are they launching on a damn monday night? Could they not launch this friday, or at least the weekend?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              why the hell are they launching on a damn monday night? Could they not launch this friday, or at least the weekend?
              Yeah I find it weird too, I know most games are released on Tuesday in the US but even Skyrim has a Friday launch (but they probably didn't care what day it was and just wanted to get it out on 11/11/11). Preload starts this friday which prolly buys them another day or two with any day 1 patches we may see when the game is released Monday night.

Comment

• Yup, day 1 patch announced for all platforms.

Comment

• It's 5:21pm and I'm not playing BF3.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                    It's 5:21pm and I'm not playing BF3.
                    I know. this is bs.
                    2012 GT500

Comment

• Yall are funny. I cant wait as well... Too bad u dont have it on xbox CJ. I am stuck in trial tuesday but u bet ur rear Ill be on once im home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                        Ran some benchmarks when I got it out and started noticing some stuttering. Pulled up GPU-z and my main card was sitting at around 95* with no fans going. Got on notebookreview forums and people who recieved these things within the last two weeks or so are having the same issue.

You can figure it out pretty quick, just download and run furmark and do the burn in test at 1920x1080 and watch the temps. If it hits 85-90* and you dont hear the fans roaring then you got the same issue. If they do run, shut it down then start it back up and try again. Mine will do it just about everytime when I do a shutdown, if I do a restart then they usually work.
                        Only one gfx card was used, and it only got up to 68c. Did I not perform the test correctly? It had shit for fps, only 11.

Comment

• I fucking want it NOWWWWW!

Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Not me, but thought I would post. DON'T WATCH IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE FIRST 9MIN OF GAME

Last edited by Grey91Coupe; 10-20-2011, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              Yall are funny. I cant wait as well... Too bad u dont have it on xbox CJ. I am stuck in trial tuesday but u bet ur rear Ill be on once im home.
                              I do have an xbox, but I decided to PC this one. Forza4 most def though.

Comment

• 42 minutes and we get the DL right?

Comment

Working...
                                X