Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
    I beat you in a lot of columns :P
    You have played it 3 times as much as I have... you should have 3 times my score. You don't

First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

stats mean jack in beta fools! they'll all be wiped at launch.

Comment

I've been playing the game all weekend. And it's pretty badass. Getting a little worn out on the same map over and over though. And I'm probably gonna stop spreading my classes out as it will be wiped when beta is over. I hate how you can fire an RPG into someone and they have a 50/50 shot of dying. And I hate how you can snipe someone and have to shoot them 2-3 times for them to die.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
          You have played it 3 times as much as I have... you should have 3 times my score. You don't

LMAO, you are a funny funny man!

Originally posted by roliath View Post
          stats mean jack in beta fools! they'll all be wiped at launch.
          True, but its always fun to compare. Also I like to watch my K/D ratio because I am the type to storm in and in the middle of the shit, so the higher my K/D ratio is the better I feel about things. Standing back and sniping the entire game is stupid.
          Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
          The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            Your score will waver as you spread out to other classes and have to use crappy weapons at first.
            You've bee Medic/Assault almost you're entire gameplay. Shake it up a little.
            sigpic

Comment

Your score will waver as you spread out to other classes and have to use crappy weapons at first.
              You've bee Medic/Assault almost you're entire gameplay. Shake it up a little.
              If you took note, Ive only killed with the "crappy" weapons. Also what the hell do I wanna play as Engi when there is no vehicles? Or play as support when my brother plays it and supplies my squad? I am not sniper. I am medic. I am good.

Comment

If you took note, Ive only killed with the "crappy" weapons. Also what the hell do I wanna play as Engi when there is no vehicles? Or play as support when my brother plays it and supplies my squad? I am not sniper. I am medic. I am good.
                i did take note. You've leveled up the two starting weapons, meaning you've never moved past the first set. Others are using new weapons as they unlock them (meaning they're ditching scopes, grips, barrells, etc etc.)

It has an effect. Not a huge major one, but still an effect.

Medics and Supports generate the highest spm, especially the medic. A revive is 100points right away, more for a squad mate. You don't have to be an overall good player to be good as a medic.

On the metro demo right now, engineers are deadly in choke points with rpg's and a good support guy rearming them.
                sigpic

Comment

:wink1:

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                  The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Medics and Supports generate the highest spm, especially the medic. A revive is 100points right away, more for a squad mate. You don't have to be an overall good player to be good as a medic.

On the metro demo right now, engineers are deadly in choke points with rpg's and a good support guy rearming them.
                    You're on point with these two statements. I'm still learning the game and getting used to the controls but I picked up right away on how the medic gets points for revives which is cool because it means if I play as one I don't have to worry about killing guys and reviving just to keep up in points.

Oh and a RPG on a corner is like hitting a jackpot in kills, I can typically pick up 2-3 kills at a time in Metro because those guys are all stacked up on the corner. Surprisingly I like playing as an engie better than I do an assault guy.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                    Originally posted by Denny
                    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      You're on point with these two statements. I'm still learning the game and getting used to the controls but I picked up right away on how the medic gets points for revives which is cool because it means if I play as one I don't have to worry about killing guys and reviving just to keep up in points.

Oh and a RPG on a corner is like hitting a jackpot in kills, I can typically pick up 2-3 kills at a time in Metro because those guys are all stacked up on the corner. Surprisingly I like playing as an engie better than I do an assault guy.
                      The Medic/Engi explosive spam is the whole reason i'm working up the medic right now. Not to spam myself, but to utilize smoke grenades.
                      sigpic

Comment

The Medic/Engi explosive spam is the whole reason i'm working up the medic right now. Not to spam myself, but to utilize smoke grenades.
                        The biggest thing I want to know about is how is it I'm already seeing guys that are level 32? I mean have they just played the beta nonstop over the past few days or did they get access to the beta before it was released to us?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

:wink1:
                          I knew this shit was coming. Also I dont use optics, never did either in BC2. just burst shots. I do like the laser lights though, and the flashlight is a good tactic. I also don't move up from weapons because in tournaments they will flash the stats and you will start from zero. There is no reason for me to try to get good with weapons that I won't be using.

Comment

I knew this shit was coming. Also I dont use optics, never did either in BC2. just burst shots. I do like the laser lights though, and the flashlight is a good tactic. I also don't move up from weapons because in tournaments they will flash the stats and you will start from zero. There is no reason for me to try to get good with weapons that I won't be using.
                            Just poking a bit of fun, you can play how you like and I will play the way I like, the game experience is fully on a individual basis.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                            The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Just poking a bit of fun, you can play how you like and I will play the way I like, the game experience is fully on a individual basis.
                              Do you happen to like rush? I despise it, its a fucking tunnel of massacre.

Comment

Do you happen to like rush? I despise it, its a fucking tunnel of massacre.
                                I LOVE IT! Best part of BC2 for me personally and I love mayhem, so it works out for me. Second favorite is a tie between conquest and squad deathmatch.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                                The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X