No announcement yet.

bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What determines the accessories you unlock for each weapon? Is it your current skill with the particular weapon you're using?
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• points scored with that weapon it seems

Comment

• That's what I guessed. How about the specializations like Sprint & Ammo? Is that level based?
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• yea

Comment

• Is unlocking new weapons based on your overall level?

Comment

• level is independent from unlocking weapons from what i've read/seen.

Comment

• some weapons you unlock at certain levels, like the UMP45 that you can use regardless of class. Other weapons are class specific, and require you to level up the class.

Weapon accessories are determined by kills using that weapon.

Comment

• Unlocked the SV88 sniper rifle which is sweet, any hit from the mid torso and up is a one shot kill. I have to get used to pulling the trigger once to shoot and a second time to reload.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                    some weapons you unlock at certain levels, like the UMP45 that you can use regardless of class. Other weapons are class specific, and require you to level up the class.

Weapon accessories are determined by kills using that weapon.
                    someone tell me when you get the UMP? That was my fav gun in bf2.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                      someone tell me when you get the UMP? That was my fav gun in bf2.
                      I have my 3rd star with it. I use it in the assault class and the engineer class. I will swap out to the SCAR when I unlock that soon. I run around with the silencer, 3.4x scope, laser, and extra ammo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                        I have my 3rd star with it. I use it in the assault class and the engineer class. I will swap out to the SCAR when I unlock that soon. I run around with the silencer, 3.4x scope, laser, and extra ammo.
                        see wtf, I play engineer only, and I unlocked the SCAR a long time ago, but I don't have the UMP yet.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• ump is level 16 unlock

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                            ump is level 16 unlock
                            This is correct. It is a generic Unlock. I will most likely stick with the UMP for a long time. With the 3.4x scope I can fight mid range very easily, and it has 3 settings on the weapon (full auto, 2 shot burst, single shot).

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
                              ump is level 16 unlock
                              ah okay. I'm just a handful of kills away then. Is the UMP a bad mofo still?

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                                ah okay. I'm just a handful of kills away then. Is the UMP a bad mofo still?
                                It seems like it is, at least for xbox. I see a ton of guys playing with it in game.

Is there an MP5 in game, thought I saw one last night but it was hard to tell because of the camera angle.

Comment

Working...
                                X