No announcement yet.

bf3 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh I prefer the original conquest. Because you can attack from any side. This leaves it knowing where your opponent is coming from.
    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
      Meh I prefer the original conquest. Because you can attack from any side. This leaves it knowing where your opponent is coming from.
      This might be why I started to like Battlefield when 2142 came out :P
      Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
      The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Rape my face? Lol what? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...ats/232533574/ Your profile says you haven't beat my stats. Ive played it half as much as you, I have a higher win/loss ratio and a higher KDR ratio as well. Youve also died twice as much than me. Yet you have 80 kills more than me. I rape at this game, no one on this board comes close. Sorry to say but its the truth. Wait until I get on the wings of a jet. Then my game will fly!!!

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

We are also the same rank and I have a higher score per minute. :3

The computer also says me so.
        I must have rubbed your little vagina a little too hard. Last time I checked you were 1.29 win/loss and I was 2.13 win/loss. And i'm not sure if they taught you statistics in college, but the longer duration is measured the more accurate it becomes. So half as much play time should reflect a less accurate (higher) representation. So I had nearly double your stats for w/l. Last night I played with a shit team which went 0/7 - 7 losses in a row, and even now your stats are almost identical in w/l, and your kdr is just slightly better - If I played 1 class only I'd expect me stats to be a little higher. Also you have the same play time as me now. Seems like you're a professional butt hurt player, with premier status.
        Last edited by CJ; 10-03-2011, 01:06 PM.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          I must have rubbed your little vagina a little too hard. Last time I checked you were 1.29 win/loss and I was 2.13 win/loss. And i'm not sure if they taught you statistics in college, but the longer duration is measured the more accurate it becomes. So half as much play time should reflect a less accurate (higher) representation. So I had nearly double your stats for w/l. Last night I played with a shit team which went 0/7 - 7 losses in a row, and even now your stats are almost identical in w/l, and your kdr is just slightly better - If I played 1 class only I'd expect me stats to be a little higher. Also you have the same play time as me now. Seems like you're a professional butt hurt player, with premier status.
          Lol I finished college and during my degree we never once touched that subject; thank god. As for the butt hurt player, nah /b/ I ain't mad. Why are you? I like how you always blame the team.

Comment

Lol I finished college and during my degree we never once touched that subject; thank god. As for the butt hurt player, nah /b/ I ain't mad. Why are you? I like how you always blame the team.
            You like how I always blame the team? Absolutely stupid attempt at a troll, the 'always' comment doesn't make much sense when it's the first time I've ever said it. Put more thought into your next troll.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

You like how I always blame the team? Absolutely stupid attempt at a troll, the 'always' comment doesn't make much sense when it's the first time I've ever said it. Put more thought into your next troll.
              It's not CJ it was just like when we played APB a few nights ago you and bob blamed the teams were stacked blah blah blah and left. I dont care I am not trolling.

Comment

It's not CJ it was just like when we played APB a few nights ago you and bob blamed the teams were stacked blah blah blah and left. I dont care I am not trolling.
                Are you just raging to drama queen today? You sound like a 10 year old girl trying to win an argument any any cost. Is it really that important to you? Since you've only been playing that game for a few hours, you should probably know there are several sites out that that offer hacks like auto aim, etc. It's pretty easy to pick them out, and you can't compete against it. I don't have the luxury of staying home all day playing video games. The few hours after work I have free are not devoted to screen shotting and reporting hackers. You and Bob were on my team, did I blame you? Did I blame Bob? No, I didn't 'blame the team' so quit this drama farming bullshit.
                Last edited by CJ; 10-03-2011, 01:41 PM.

Comment

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                  The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Well it doesn't seem they really addressed much there other than 'it's a beta.'

Comment

I am not even going to respond to that comment, I started some trash talk to see who could top it, but apparently someone's goals are shrouded for its true purpose. I quit this thread. /thread

Comment

I am not even going to respond to that comment, I started some trash talk to see who could top it, but apparently someone's goals are shrouded for its true purpose. I quit this thread. /thread
                        Well I guess we saw who topped it. I don't even know what you're trying to communicate in regards to goals.

Comment

Who and why are you trying to top some? One is the end goal in this exactly?

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                          The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Well it doesn't seem they really addressed much there other than 'it's a beta.'
                            Main basis - The current beta build is a month old, they aren't going to send out any updates to us due to consoles and the final build will be much better than what everyone is seeing right now. I know alpha was more buggy than this beta so I would say there is some truth to it, but we will still be getting a somewhat buggy release I would think, nothing unplayable of course.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                            The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

One of the bugs I've noticed personally is getting shot at from behind objects, specifically boulders. Where I'm nowhere near exposed and I get hit from the other side of the boulder. Anyone else noticed that?

Comment

One of the bugs I've noticed personally is getting shot at from behind objects, specifically boulders. Where I'm nowhere near exposed and I get hit from the other side of the boulder. Anyone else noticed that?
                                Yea see that quite often, I'm sure they addressing that like they did the bug in Alpha where if you laid prone near a object you could see the outline of everyone in the distance lol it was like wall hacking.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                                The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X