BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post

I'm so dedicated to laying mines that I'll commit suicide just to lay more before I run up on a hill and watch a big ass explosion. Of course, this is only when I'm playing first thing in the morning with a bunch of redcoats that couldn't figure out not to drive over the same fucking spot every fucking time.

I pissed one dude off bad enough to cause him to get in a chopper and do nothing but hunt for me.
    The amount of mines the three of us laid down in some of those matches was insane!

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
      I saw people boosting with the EOD bot as well. Its pretty shitty to cheat in a game, it is not even real. You should be proud to be as good as you are, not want to fake people out.
      I'm just glad all of the glitchers from COD haven't infested the Battlefield games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        The amount of mines the three of us laid down in some of those matches was insane!
        No shit! Our map told a story of imminent death to all!

I've even figured out that if I line a certain walkway with mines where there is usually a fire fight for "B", then I'll get a shit ton of kills. Also when folks are launching rockets back and forth I'll get some incredible explosions!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Yes, it was epic!
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

I've even figured out that if I line a certain walkway with mines where there is usually a fire fight for "B", then I'll get a shit ton of kills. Also when folks are launching rockets back and forth I'll get some incredible explosions!
            We're gonna have to check this out

Comment

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
              For sure.

Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
              Yes, it was epic!
              Ace squad x15

You guys playing tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                I had originally thought the mines were only for vehicles, but apparently any opponent can trip it. Unless, the kills were only coming from rockets setting them off.

I'm hoping to be on tonight sometime.

Comment

• Hundreds of Battlefield 3 players banned over cheating

EA has announced (via Twitter) that over the past week, they’ve banned “hundreds of offending accounts” in regards to Battlefield 3, and added that they’ve also stats wiped the accounts of those who were “boosting”, e.g. using in-game glitches to boost their score. EA will continue to monitor players and “take action” against players who don’t respect the game. The bans happened across all platforms.

Over the past week, there have been revelations of a new boosting technique where players could rake in tens of thousands of points during a match by misusing the repair tool. We won’t go into details of the technique for obvious reasons, but it’s good to see EA and DICE taking quick and decisive action against cheaters and boosters.

http://bf3blog.com/2011/11/hundreds-...over-cheating/

Comment

• Picked up the cheap shitty headset. I'll be on for a while after 9 or so.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      Picked up the cheap shitty headset. I'll be on for a while after 9 or so.
                      About fucking time!

My cheap shitty headset works great.

Comment

About fucking time!

Back off, bitch! PS3 is my console, and I've got 3 headsets for it. Stupid ass Microsoft and their lack of Bluetooth tech. I haven't signed up for battle log yet, either. Do I have to do that for the mic to work?
                        Originally posted by BradM
                        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                        Originally posted by Leah
                        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          Picked up the cheap shitty headset. I'll be on for a while after 9 or so.
                          Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          About fucking time!

Shit, I've got turtle beaches and prefer using the cheap shitty headset.

Comment

• I play with a set of Tritons, i forget the model. Picked them up at Best Buy for around 70-80 dollars, I believe. Damn good headset.

Comment

• I dont see anyone on. I played all night last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                                I dont see anyone on. I played all night last night.
                                I started into Saints Row 3 last night, played for a bit but it was late. Saw you in a group of 5-6 people.
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X