BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
    I dont see anyone on. I played all night last night.
    There were a few of us on. I don't think you're on my friends list.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I haven't signed up for battle log yet, either. Do I have to do that for the mic to work?
      Ahem... Anyone know? I got on for a round, couldn't hear shit, and logged back off.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Lots of cheating still happening on PC today.

Autoaim seems to be the biggest one I've noticed. 150 kills 9 deaths was what one person was at when I logged off the server.

Comment

Ahem... Anyone know? I got on for a round, couldn't hear shit, and logged back off.
          Battlelog doesn't have to be setup. You probably didn't hear anything because you weren't in a squad. Or the squad you were in was in a party chat.

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Lots of cheating still happening on PC today.

Autoaim seems to be the biggest one I've noticed. 150 kills 9 deaths was what one person was at when I logged off the server.
          Tanner and I were playing last night and caught some guys doing the BOT boost. I ended up with 9 team kills over the next 3 matches. Tanner got a picture of their score during one of the games. Line was something like 0 Kills / 0 Deaths / 8,000 points.

Comment

• well, i got about a week and a half of sitting on my ass waiting for EVGA to return me a gfx card. =/

Comment

I don't have my battlelog set up.

Might need to check for loose screws behind the wheel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                I don't have my battlelog set up.

Might need to check for loose screws behind the wheel.
                Perhaps the blinker fluid is low...
                Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
                  Perhaps the blinker fluid is low...
                  Probably just needs to ping the sentinel...
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                    Probably just needs to ping the sentinel...
                    The Lords of the Internet would never allow it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                      well, i got about a week and a half of sitting on my ass waiting for EVGA to return me a gfx card. =/
                      should have grabbed one of these old cards I have in my junk drawer

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                        should have grabbed one of these old cards I have in my junk drawer

im running on an old ATI 1950xt at the moment, what you got in that thar drawer?

Comment

• Just bought the game tonight and there is some kind of update for the game that is taking awhile to download.
                          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• GameSpy: One of the longest threads on the BF3 forums at the moment regards the IRNV scope, which many say is incredibly overpowered. Is this something Dice is aware of, and are looking to change? Why was it altered from the beta version, which wasn't so useful?

Karl Magnus Troedsson: Based on player feedback, we have made some tweaks to the IRNV scope to make it more balanced with the rest of the accessories in the game. The change is planned to go into a future update of Battlefield 3, and we will have more details on this update at a later date. In general, balance issues are always a hot topic for a game that attracts competitive players. We take all balance feedback very seriously, and we strive to make sure that when we make any change it is always an improvement to the overall game. This means being very careful when we make changes so we don't over react. Battlefield 3 is a living game, and we intend to support it with balance and technical updates.

Fuck yea.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                              GameSpy: One of the longest threads on the BF3 forums at the moment regards the IRNV scope, which many say is incredibly overpowered. Is this something Dice is aware of, and are looking to change? Why was it altered from the beta version, which wasn't so useful?

Karl Magnus Troedsson: Based on player feedback, we have made some tweaks to the IRNV scope to make it more balanced with the rest of the accessories in the game. The change is planned to go into a future update of Battlefield 3, and we will have more details on this update at a later date. In general, balance issues are always a hot topic for a game that attracts competitive players. We take all balance feedback very seriously, and we strive to make sure that when we make any change it is always an improvement to the overall game. This means being very careful when we make changes so we don't over react. Battlefield 3 is a living game, and we intend to support it with balance and technical updates.

Fuck yea.
                              Ah damnit! What are the possible "tweaks"? I love my IR... But, alas I can see the issue sometimes... Again, damnit.

Comment

• portrait eyefinity finally works without issues now!

full-size

Comment

Working...
                                X