• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn right, QUICK!!

You 'bout to get shot!

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      portrait eyefinity finally works without issues now!

full-size

http://i.imgur.com/2oiTF.jpg
      When did that start working? Was there a patch issued?

I download 11.11 with cap1 drivers the other night and was still having issues seeing names. I could actually start up campaign mode through battle log though so I guess thats progress. I played a while the other night but had to play in windowed mode so I could see who I was shooting at.

**EDIT** You sure thats not windowed mode? I just noticed your minimap is off to the side. When I play fullsize the minimap is on the center monitor but when I go windowed it goes all the way to the left corner of the left monitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
        Turn right, QUICK!!

You 'bout to get shot!
        that fucker did kill me! lol

Originally posted by Lason View Post
        When did that start working? Was there a patch issued?

I download 11.11 with cap1 drivers the other night and was still having issues seeing names. I could actually start up campaign mode through battle log though so I guess thats progress. I played a while the other night but had to play in windowed mode so I could see who I was shooting at.

**EDIT** You sure thats not windowed mode? I just noticed your minimap is off to the side. When I play fullsize the minimap is on the center monitor but when I go windowed it goes all the way to the left corner of the left monitor.
        positive, all three cards were at 100%. xfire doesn't work in windowed. and it started working with this last driver update for me.
        minimap is on the left most monitor, radar is on the right most monitor. no more centered hud!

it looks a bit off centered in the ss, I just noticed that. i'll take a pic of the setup later (not a ss)

Comment

• Ill have to try again tonight. I know when I played the other night in windowed mode all 4 gpus were working because radeon pro showed them going and my framerate was in the 80's if I remember right.

Here are some screen shots I took the other night. I cant host them fullsize due to photobucket but you can see the difference in my hud.

fullsize

windowed

Comment

• Nevermind Roliath, I just remembered you run eyefinity in portrait. I run landscape. I read portrait works but landscape still doesnt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
              Ill have to try again tonight. I know when I played the other night in windowed mode all 4 gpus were working because radeon pro showed them going and my framerate was in the 80's if I remember right.

Here are some screen shots I took the other night. I cant host them fullsize due to photobucket but you can see the difference in my hud.

fullsize

windowed
              email me the pic and I'll post up a fullsize version.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nevermind Roliath, I just remembered you run eyefinity in portrait. I run landscape. I read portrait works but landscape still doesnt.
                yeah see I read the opposite when the game was launched, landscaped worked but portrait didn't. maybe now landscape is broke and portrait isn't?

hmm if you look at my fullsize pic, its still bugged. the minimap is over the squad, so that may be why it looks out of place.

edit: also 11.11 cap2 came out today.

edit 2: do you have msi afterburner installed? it has a nifty OSD that can show you gpu load/temps/clocks/fps in game (it has ss features too).

Comment

• No I dont have afterburner installed. I initially installed it but didnt like the OC features over CCC's. I do have radeon pro and it shows FPS in the top corner and also the crossfireX bar on the side showing you how much each GPU is working. No temps or clocks though.

Ill load afterburner tonight and see how I like it.

Comment

No I dont have afterburner installed. I initially installed it but didnt like the OC features over CCC's. I do have radeon pro and it shows FPS in the top corner and also the crossfireX bar on the side showing you how much each GPU is working. No temps or clocks though.

Ill load afterburner tonight and see how I like it.
                    If RP is working, i'd just leave afterburner alone to be honest.

Comment

• Well the more I think about it the more I think RP may be causing issues. Im going to uninstall it tonight and see if BF3 works any better. RP has features and forces crossfire and other stuff when the game doesnt naturally support it. Usually gives a big boost in FPS but like I said Im just going to take it off and see if anything improves.

Comment

Well the more I think about it the more I think RP may be causing issues. Im going to uninstall it tonight and see if BF3 works any better. RP has features and forces crossfire and other stuff when the game doesnt naturally support it. Usually gives a big boost in FPS but like I said Im just going to take it off and see if anything improves.
                        you have to make those profiles though, it won't/shouldn't do it automatic. i have it installed so I can play skyrim with the oblivion xfire profile. depending on how you are oc'ing your card (via ccc) afterburner can cause clock issues.

Comment

• I never created a profile, I just make changes via the "global" button. That should allow changes across the board I thought.

Comment

I never created a profile, I just make changes via the "global" button. That should allow changes across the board I thought.
                            ahh I see, yah that would work.

Comment

• bdmayne - PC
                              Marine Corps - LCpl MOS 3043

Comment

• Im finally getting into this game but fuck its buggy!! I gave up on eyefinity and turned off the side monitors. I tried playing in windowed mode again and Roliath is right, crossfire wouldnt work and I was getting like 20-25fps so reinstalled radeon pro which forced crossfire and back up to 80-100+ fps but one match I could see names and the next I couldnt and teamkilled. I said fuck it, turned off eyefinity and played on one monitor at 1920x1080.

Then I would play or two matches and game would freeze up. Had to do hard restart, log back in play another couple matches then it would bugg out again. I was checking my temps the whole time and my system was running cool so I doubt very much it was hardware.

The bugs in this game makes baby jesus cry, seriously!

Comment

Working...
                                X