Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On right now.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
      On right now.
      I'll try to join you. xbox is at a friends house.

I've got strep so i'll probably be on all day tommorrow too.
      2012 GT500

Comment

• Trying to get in there now Greg.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• WTF? Dice employees get shit for their weapons that are not offered to the rest of us? I am not sure how i feel about this, I too would like to 'No country for old men'

Comment

• Yeah I noticed that about the DICE employees a while back. I wasnt too crazy about it either.

Comment

• Does anyone here rent a BF3 server? (PC)

Comment

• I went ahead and rented a server.

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

open to suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                  I went ahead and rented a server.

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

open to suggestions.
                  Drop the ticket count to around 500-600.
                  Go with a number of people that is in one of the search filters for more visibility.
                  Just realized it's hardcore, so i won't be playing on it anyways until the tactical light and irnv are addressed.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Just realized it's hardcore, so i won't be playing on it anyways until the tactical light and irnv are addressed.
                    Awww! Your no fun :P J/K I used IRNV once and hated it, HOLO 24/7!
                    Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                    The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Originally posted by LeXXon View Post
                      Awww! Your no fun :P J/K I used IRNV once and hated it, HOLO 24/7!
                      I hate using it too. 1: it makes the game look shitty 2: It turns in to shooting fish in a barrel.

If TOR wasn't about to come out, i could get a couple friends to pitch in on a server where we'd ban IRNV/Tactical light users.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                        I hate using it too. 1: it makes the game look shitty 2: It turns in to shooting fish in a barrel.

If TOR wasn't about to come out, i could get a couple friends to pitch in on a server where we'd ban IRNV/Tactical light users.

Well....I had a Texan Gamer sever, but due to having to move the PLR event at the last minute, I had to cancel the server to recover some of the money lost in the move. Sad times!
                        Your passage to Enlightenment will come from the end of my barrel.

BF3 Stats

The Texan Gamer
                        The Texan Gamer Facebook

Comment

• Apparently folks are riding on an MAV to the overpass on Tehran highway. Then they place a spawn beacon up there. It was found out in the beta and left for the actual game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                            Apparently folks are riding on an MAV to the overpass on Tehran highway. Then they place a spawn beacon up there. It was found out in the beta and left for the actual game.
                            doooo wha?
                            Wait, so thats how snipers are getting up there??? I ahve been in several games where they are up there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
                              doooo wha?
                              Wait, so thats how snipers are getting up there??? I ahve been in several games where they are up there.
                              We were just playing that map when I jumped off to show my wife I cam overcome the study on guys who play FPS games for more than ten hours a day.
                              Point being, I googled it. That seems to be how they do it.

Comment

• I think I'm done with BF3 for awhile, the game is just so unstable. I play a match, no problem - get about halfway through the second and the game crashes.

Sometimes I can't even join a server because BF3 has stopped responding.

Never had this much stability issues with an app.

Only a few weeks til SWTOR so BF3 is in its death throes for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X