BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    You can't put anything on the EOD bot though?
    Every time it killed me there was one perk that was filled in. The icon looked just like the one for tanks. It had 3 bullets stacked up against one another and I'm pretty sure it said radial AMG under them.

Comment

• Stat Pad much?

Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post

LOL, these are not the Droids you are looking for.

Comment

WTF... 13.47 K/D ratio? Who's profile is that?
          Originally posted by Jester
          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
          Originally posted by Denny
          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Squad wipe ribbon 931 times?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tannerm View Post
              Squad wipe ribbon 931 times?!
              29,257 kills?
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• Battlelog is a free social platform that ties into Battlefield 4 and Battlefield 3 and lets you socialize, track stats, plan your next game, and more from your web browser!

I love how the pie graph shows my usage of certain kits. Notice how I have a man card intact and that there is NO color for Recon. Yep! Recon = blacked out gti

Comment

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...74336565/xbox/

I love how the pie graph shows my usage of certain kits. Notice how I have a man card intact and that there is NO color for Recon. Yep! Recon = blacked out gti
                  Throw me an invite. I'm only keeping up with James and Pete so far.

Comment

• whats ur gamer tag again? hows it spelt?

Comment

• I dink if ur playing BF3, put ur SN in ur sig. Make it easier for us to invite or watnot

Comment

• Originally posted by tannerm View Post
                        whats ur gamer tag again? Hows it spelt?
                        forgtn sold1er

Comment

• No findy. did u sign up for Origin battlelog?

Comment

• I also created a Platoon called DFWMustangs. Its tag is DFWM. Send me an invite on origin and Ill invite u.

Comment

No findy. did u sign up for Origin battlelog?
                              Yup. Took me a minute to get logged in but I sent you a request. I have to do this from my phone cause it's blocked at work... lame.

Comment

• The funny thing is those stat padders, if found to by EA will not get banned; they'll just have their stats reset.

Comment

Working...
                                X