BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deviate View Post
    Sweet! Makes me feel much better about spending a bunch of money on my rig now...
    yah, I need a new desk setup or something so I can play more comfortably on the three screens but holy fuck it looks gorgeous. now I just need to put more time in, skyrim took me away from bf3 so i'm gonna put skyrim down again.

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post
      yah, I need a new desk setup or something so I can play more comfortably on the three screens but holy fuck it looks gorgeous. now I just need to put more time in, skyrim took me away from bf3 so i'm gonna put skyrim down again.
      Ever considered getting some monoprice arm mounts? Fully adjustable and you don't lose any desk space. You could be Dozer from The Matrix.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
        Ever considered getting some monoprice arm mounts? Fully adjustable and you don't lose any desk space. You could be Dozer from The Matrix.
        I just ordered 3 of these Saturday

Comment

older-ish pic, I recently got a blackwidow ult. and 2012 imperator, but anyways. I am looking for more comfortable way to use my kb/mouse on the tri-screen setup.

I really think I need a new desk with some sort of like L curve.

Comment

• Last night Tanner, Matt, Mike, Big Ed, and myself ran into someone who was blatantly cheating. We're playing hardcore conquest on Operation Metro and we start on side A. It's about halfway through the game, we have A and we're going through battling for B. Next thing we know we've lost A. I run back and come up behind a guy to steal his dog tags but my guy just knifes at him, I'm pretty much on top of him already. I move closer and try again but no dice. He turns around and shoots me, ok WTF. I quickly run back and come up behind him again and put a shot in his head... nothing happen, take another shot dead center of his head, still nothing. Unload a full magazine into him and he's taking no damage yet he turns around and kills me. At this point I mention this to the squad and Matt confirmed the same thing happened to him. I go and check his score and he's 24/0, yeah he's cheating. Mike and Tanner get killed by him and at that point we've all sent him a msg saying he got caught. He ends up 47/1, the only reason he had the 1 death is because we called him out, just a minute after we all msg him he magically dies. He sent Mike a msg back saying he was having controller issues and that he wasn't cheating... yeah, bullshit.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by roliath View Post

older-ish pic, I recently got a blackwidow ult. and 2012 imperator, but anyways. I am looking for more comfortable way to use my kb/mouse on the tri-screen setup.

I really think I need a new desk with some sort of like L curve.
              yeah exactly... that would benefit you greatly. You would be able to have your mouse/keyboard under your screens, they would have no base on the desk at all, they would mount to the wall/rear of desk.

They make all different kinds.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                Last night Tanner, Matt, Mike, Big Ed, and myself ran into someone who was blatantly cheating. We're playing hardcore conquest on Operation Metro and we start on side A. It's about halfway through the game, we have A and we're going through battling for B. Next thing we know we've lost A. I run back and come up behind a guy to steal his dog tags but my guy just knifes at him, I'm pretty much on top of him already. I move closer and try again but no dice. He turns around and shoots me, ok WTF. I quickly run back and come up behind him again and put a shot in his head... nothing happen, take another shot dead center of his head, still nothing. Unload a full magazine into him and he's taking no damage yet he turns around and kills me. At this point I mention this to the squad and Matt confirmed the same thing happened to him. I go and check his score and he's 24/0, yeah he's cheating. Mike and Tanner get killed by him and at that point we've all sent him a msg saying he got caught. He ends up 47/1, the only reason he had the 1 death is because we called him out, just a minute after we all msg him he magically dies. He sent Mike a msg back saying he was having controller issues and that he wasn't cheating... yeah, bullshit.
                Yeah I ran into a dude using a auto aim bot the other night. Olddrunkguy02 or something like that. He just popped into the game and next thing you know you see his name appearing on the upper right killing people left and right. He wasnt invincible though but he ended up with something crazy like 35/5 and yet he only played about 5 minutes.

Comment

• Saw an anomoly last night on Metro. I was on the defending team, we were fighting at the common choke points, stairs on the left and the escalators.
                  I was playing assault defibing people mostly, so i wasn't really in the "shit". After like 1-2 times of dieing while standing alone at the top of the left stairs I start to WTF. The message was "Killed", So I am still WTF. After 4-5 more times I am paying attention to others dieing from this guy and sure enough all of them "killed" and the same location at the top of the stair.

From what I could gather... I suspect they used a MAV loaded with explosives (maybe) from under the stair next to the back escalator. I only caught a glimpse but they had a MAV just sitting on the ground there. Dude was 55-4 before the server crashed strangely.

Pay attention on metro by the Ticket area stairs, I seriously witnessed some sort of exploit.

Comment

yeah exactly... that would benefit you greatly. You would be able to have your mouse/keyboard under your screens, they would have no base on the desk at all, they would mount to the wall/rear of desk.

They make all different kinds.
                    The only problem with that mount and a bunch on monoprice is they dont rotate allowing you to go from landscape to portrait. I did alot of checking when I settled on mine because I wanted to try portrait and maybe go back to landscape but didnt want to unmount them and change that everytime. Monoprice also doesnt mention if they do roate or not, I found out by looking at detailed pics and reading reviews. Just something to keep in mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
                      Saw an anomoly last night on Metro. I was on the defending team, we were fighting at the common choke points, stairs on the left and the escalators.
                      I was playing assault defibing people mostly, so i wasn't really in the "shit". After like 1-2 times of dieing while standing alone at the top of the left stairs I start to WTF. The message was "Killed", So I am still WTF. After 4-5 more times I am paying attention to others dieing from this guy and sure enough all of them "killed" and the same location at the top of the stair.

From what I could gather... I suspect they used a MAV loaded with explosives (maybe) from under the stair next to the back escalator. I only caught a glimpse but they had a MAV just sitting on the ground there. Dude was 55-4 before the server crashed strangely.

Pay attention on metro by the Ticket area stairs, I seriously witnessed some sort of exploit.

I haven't tried it yet but I've heard you can kill people by running a MAV into them.
                      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I haven't tried it yet but I've heard you can kill people by running a MAV into them.
                        yes you can roadkill people with the mav.

Comment

• True, but no MAV was upstair with us, it stayed under the floor in the tunnel area with the enemy team. Something was happening and it wasn't normal play.

I really beleive they were hitting the bottom of the floor or something, maybe the map is thin near the stairs and it lets them hit people from below through the map.
                          Last edited by noshine4mine; 11-23-2011, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Yep. I've been stalked and killed that way on metro several times after holding down B with my RPG.

The other day an EOD bot with radial AMG (maybe?) perk was fucking me up repeatedly. It would sneak up behind me and shoot me three times before I could figure out where it was coming from. I never even saw it on the mini map.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              The only problem with that mount and a bunch on monoprice is they dont rotate allowing you to go from landscape to portrait. I did alot of checking when I settled on mine because I wanted to try portrait and maybe go back to landscape but didnt want to unmount them and change that everytime. Monoprice also doesnt mention if they do roate or not, I found out by looking at detailed pics and reading reviews. Just something to keep in mind.
                              When yours come in, post up your thoughts please!

An you can easily kill someone with the maw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                                Yep. I've been stalked and killed that way on metro several times after holding down B with my RPG.

The other day an EOD bot with radial AMG (maybe?) perk was fucking me up repeatedly. It would sneak up behind me and shoot me three times before I could figure out where it was coming from. I never even saw it on the mini map.
                                You can't put anything on the EOD bot though?

Comment

Working...
                                X