No announcement yet.

BF3/4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got tired of being sniped on Operation Firestorm so I hitched a ride on a heli and landed on the tallest tower in that map. Sniping is boring for the most part but i did manage to take out quite a few of them bastards in the mountains and the cranes, i also hit someone in the side of the face running out of their spawn at 491 meters.

This was done with the semi auto entry level sniper rifle with the scope that came with it (havent played sniper much so I have very little unlocks) on the US side (dont know what its called). It was awesome...

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
      Got tired of being sniped on Operation Firestorm so I hitched a ride on a heli and landed on the tallest tower in that map. Sniping is boring for the most part but i did manage to take out quite a few of them bastards in the mountains and the cranes, i also hit someone in the side of the face running out of their spawn at 491 meters.

This was done with the semi auto entry level sniper rifle with the scope that came with it (havent played sniper much so I have very little unlocks) on the US side (dont know what its called). It was awesome...

I'm just shy of that at 458 meters being my longest head shot. I don't play my recon class that often, mostly play it when I have an off day and just want to pick people off from a distance. But I can say it's very fulfilling when you're getting head shots at 300+ meters.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
        I'm just shy of that at 458 meters being my longest head shot. I don't play my recon class that often, mostly play it when I have an off day and just want to pick people off from a distance. But I can say it's very fulfilling when you're getting head shots at 300+ meters.
        I have to admit I did shoot up out of my chair and throw my arms up after that particular shot.

Comment

• Lason, try your game tonight. The new patch apparently resolves ALL eyefinity issues.

Comment

• Cool cant wait to try it out!

I have had my eyefinity off for a few days and it takes alot of the fun out of it and my new monitor stands wont be here till next week because of turkey day.

Comment

• So who's gonna be on tonight for some squad raping?

Comment

• Originally posted by Venix View Post
                So who's gonna be on tonight for some squad raping?
                If I am then it won't be till late.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                Originally posted by Denny
                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Is it me or are the jets a waste? I love the helis but even on the largest maps it seems like the Jets are a bit overboard. All I find myself doing is going after other jets or the occasional kamikaze into a chopper.

Comment

• Early in it's pretty worthless because all you do is strafe, but once you get past that and see the heat seeking and laser guided munitions it makes it much more useful.

Comment

• ohhhhh ok, yeah that makes sense. These early levels are a real beating!

Comment

• I've found sniping at very long distances to be complete BS. I had another sniper in my sights, and it would not register a hit, even though I was kicking up dirt inside of his body. It was about 1,500 meters. from mountain to mountain on firestorm. I fired about 30 rounds at one guy, and there is no way I was missing him. At a certain range it must just stop registering. Even 500 meters is not very far for any rifle, They need to adjust their realism.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• lol
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Fucking liars.
                                God damn mother fucking liars.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X