No announcement yet.

Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah that shit was ridiculous. It started out as an attempt to ram the gates at the military base with a deuce and a half. I rammed the gates, didn't do shit, and then I haD 5 police cars/jeeps behind me which I had to repeatedly ram back so I could run them over and spent the next half hour running, lol. It was ridiculous.
    Last edited by CJ; 10-07-2013, 09:09 AM.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Did you forget?

Mountain + Bush = sure getaway!

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        Did you forget?

Mountain + Bush = sure getaway!
        That's a good thought, unless there are 10 military jeeps chasing you up the mountains.

Comment

• CJ and I got away from an early four star that way. It was hilarious, we had to run up the side to get to bushes.

Comment

• were yall doing a heist?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              CJ and I got away from an early four star that way. It was hilarious, we had to run up the side to get to bushes.
              CJ never should have gotten away from the Military base gate. I was riding in the back and got killed almost immediately. There were at least 10 vehicles ramming into the back of him, and he managed to back over and get away.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                were yall doing a heist?
                Yeah... We were trying to heist cool shit from the Military base.

Comment

• when i get 3 or 4 star I find train tracks and go into a tunnel.
                  "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Originally posted by FATHERFORD View Post
                    when i get 3 or 4 star I find train tracks and go into a tunnel.
                    I'm sure that works, because I got in there last night and it took me forever to get out.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                      I'm sure that works, because I got in there last night and it took me forever to get out.
                      When I go on a convince store robbing spree it's the only way to do it.
                      "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• Man, I HAVE to get on with you guys tonight. That sounds fucking awesome.

Comment

• I jumped on from 8-11 last night but everytime I searched for Crew Members, the server would just throw me in a random lobby with no one I knew..
                          Originally posted by Sean88gt
                          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• We really need to coordinate a time that several of us will be on and make a private room.

I want to pull off a heist at the Military base where we take every aircraft they have at once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              We really need to coordinate a time that several of us will be on and make a private room.

I want to pull off a heist at the Military base where we take every aircraft they have at once.
                              Has anyone jumped the tunnel to enter the base? There are a couple of helicopters next to a hanger as soon as you enter. I jumped in one last night and found out that you can target other vehicles/AC using a auto-guidance system....

Now I can fly erratically all day long and STILL hit my target...hahahaha
                              You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                              You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                We really need to coordinate a time that several of us will be on and make a private room.

Have a few guys parachute in while another team takes the gate? We could even try to hijack a couple of the tanks...which I ALMOST did, but took one bullet too many

Comment

Working...
                                X