Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    My bad.. I was planning on playing for about an hour, then ended up online until midnight.
    Shit, I TOTALLY understand that. An hour is like 10 mins when playing.

Comment

• I jumped on, tried jumping into the Crew game that everyone was in but guess invite only?

Sent MuffinMike a message inquiring about whether or not anyone was still playing in a lobby, never got a response?

<--wants to play, but there seems to be no coordination except amongst a few of us
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        I jumped on, tried jumping into the Crew game that everyone was in but guess invite only?

Sent MuffinMike a message inquiring about whether or not anyone was still playing in a lobby, never got a response?

<--wants to play, but there seems to be no coordination except amongst a few of us
        You can always send Matt or myself a msg when you're on. I don't think I've added you.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Everyone needs to be added. Was on last nite but think it was too late. Round 2 am
          Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
            I jumped on, tried jumping into the Crew game that everyone was in but guess invite only?

It was a private game last night, just request a party invitation from one of us.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Everyone who wants to play tonight, raise your hand.

Comment

• I'll be on around 8 or so.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  I'll be on around 8 or so.
                  I should 8-9 myself

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I should 8-9 myself
                    Did you mean 69?

Comment

• I will be on....

I thought Crew members could jump in on other crew members??
                      Originally posted by Sean88gt
                      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I'll try and get on.
                        "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

• In tonight
                          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by bmcsean View Post
                            did you mean 69?
                            it can if you want....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                              it can if you want....
                              I'm in!

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                In tonight
                                Oh so now you want in...
                                Originally posted by Jester
                                Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                                He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                                Originally posted by Denny
                                What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                                FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Working...
                                X