Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
    Every time I place a bet, I get a message at the beginning of the game saying that "betting has been cancelled due to lack of bets"

I jumped into Matts1911 lobby last night, went to the base, stole a helo and then was shot down by 4 other guys who were also in helo's and running around in a "gang"...stupid

We should group up in a lobby, say 4 or 5 and just run around collecting bounties and what not...total mayhem
    Still level 7 haven't even unlocked anything besides microsmg

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
      Still level 7 haven't even unlocked anything besides microsmg
      I am level 15 and still cant afford anything over the micro SMG...I want to unlock shotguns and snipers...RPG would be nice too

I either have horrible aim or the people I keep going against on the "bounties" are crack shots...I die in any shootout within a minute or two...sometimes with one or two shots.
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
        I am level 15 and still cant afford anything over the micro SMG...I want to unlock shotguns and snipers...RPG would be nice too

I either have horrible aim or the people I keep going against on the "bounties" are crack shots...I die in any shootout within a minute or two...sometimes with one or two shots.
        They are shooting you in the face, it's what I do to people, one shot from any gun will kill you that way.

Comment

• Oh yeah, google image search gta5 selfies if you want a good laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
            Oh yeah, google image search gta5 selfies if you want a good laugh.
            I've killed 2 people with one shot
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Game of thrones season ➔ Launch angry animals from a slingshot at buildings and knock them down.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
              Originally posted by Denny
              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Anyone try the glitch can't get it to work I think its fixed on xbox for the garage.

Comment

• I really liked this car.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                    Anyone try the glitch can't get it to work I think its fixed on xbox for the garage.
                    What glitch
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                      What glitch
                      I assume the spray shop car sell glitch.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        What glitch

Comment

• I jumped into Matts1911 lobby last night, went to the base, stole a helo and then was shot down by 4 other guys who were also in helo's and running around in a "gang"...stupid
                          My buddies and I have been using the helicopters almost exclusively for travel. We also have been using it to take out people with bounties, although once we show up they generally log out. Managed to get two of them the other night. Another fun thing to do is to place a bounty on your friend and ya'll sit on a roof top in the city and pick people off as they come looking for you. I've found a bounty of at least $3k makes people interested interested, and $7K+ brings everyone on the map on you. Also, we got a hold of the Chinook and carried a car covered in sticky bombs and dropped it on someone, thought that was pretty clever way to take someone out.

Apparently, since I'm part of two crews, the game will only recognize my friends from my first crew, but not from DFWMustangs when I try to see if anyone is on. Anyone run into that issue?

-Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by reo View Post
                            My buddies and I have been using the helicopters almost exclusively for travel. We also have been using it to take out people with bounties, although once we show up they generally log out. Managed to get two of them the other night. Another fun thing to do is to place a bounty on your friend and ya'll sit on a roof top in the city and pick people off as they come looking for you. I've found a bounty of at least $3k makes people interested interested, and $7K+ brings everyone on the map on you. Also, we got a hold of the Chinook and carried a car covered in sticky bombs and dropped it on someone, thought that was pretty clever way to take someone out.

Apparently, since I'm part of two crews, the game will only recognize my friends from my first crew, but not from DFWMustangs when I try to see if anyone is on. Anyone run into that issue?

-Eric

I like that bounty idea... hmmm... massacre this evening?

Comment

• It worked pretty well the last time, probably lured in 4 different people who seemed hell bent on collecting. We had two with sniper rifles and 2 of us with carbines, and of course we still have out chopper in case we needed to bug out. I haven't decided if I would get better luck in one of the smaller towns with a larger field of view or not, since we used one of the smaller sky scrapers near downtown, but it did seem to offer the best protection and people rarely looked up.

-Eric

Edit : If I can get the game to notice when ya'll are online, I'll try and link up.

Comment

• I only get online if yall are, but I find that the crew gets on at 9:30 or 10 which is getting late for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X