Gta 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NTexas_V-Star View Post
    Dude, when you start the game, go into story mode. Then when you go to GTA Online, go into an invite only session. Then randoms can't get in.
    I'm on PS3, and all of you clowns are playing on Xbox!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      IHaveAMustang is on PS3 as well, try joining in with him and you can at least troll some of the randoms who are causing chaos online...
      Originally posted by Sean88gt
      You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
      Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
      You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• I'm on PS3 as well but I've been too busy to fuck around with video games lately. I bought the game a couple weeks ago but probably haven't played more than 10 hours of single player.

*edit* but not too busy to get on here while at work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
          I'm on PS3 as well but I've been too busy to fuck around with video games lately. I bought the game a couple weeks ago but probably haven't played more than 10 hours of single player.

Priorities man...
          I bet you have a pair of Jordans and Beats headphones too huh?

I kid, I kid (Reference the National Debt Thread in the Politics forum)
          Originally posted by Sean88gt
          You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
          Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
          You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

• Finally realized how to switch crews. Should help in linking up with y'all. I did however lose $22k for no apparent reason going between online, story mode then back to online.

-Eric

Comment

• Originally posted by Shorty View Post
              I'm on PS3 as well but I've been too busy to fuck around with video games lately. I bought the game a couple weeks ago but probably haven't played more than 10 hours of single player.

This has been my problem. Except I've beaten the story mode.

ChevelleJohn is my PSN screen name.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                IHaveAMustang is on PS3 as well, try joining in with him and you can at least troll some of the randoms who are causing chaos online...
                Originally posted by Shorty View Post

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                This has been my problem. Except I've beaten the story mode.

ChevelleJohn is my PSN screen name.
                Racrguy on PSN. I'll be playing after I get done working on my truck and I'll add all of you guys if I can dig through the thread and find user names.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Racrguy on PSN. I'll be playing after I get done working on my truck and I'll add all of you guys if I can dig through the thread and find user names.
                  Wasn't there a thread awhile back for usernames on each system? Or am I imagining things? Maybe someone could make a thread and make it a sticky for the forum.

Comment

• Ps3 - brandon01rt
                    03 cobra

Comment

• Correction: I'll do it tomorrow, as I'm racing tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        Wasn't there a thread awhile back for usernames on each system? Or am I imagining things? Maybe someone could make a thread and make it a sticky for the forum.
                        I'm pretty sure you're right. I thought it was a sticky at one point, but I could be wrong.

Comment

• It still is, but a lot of the folks posting in this thread haven't posted in that one.

Comment

• I submitted a request to join the crew as Sgt Downs E5D
                            2004 Suzuki DL650
                            1996 Hy-Tek Hurricane 103

Comment

• DFWMustangs SN / PSN SN

IHaveAMustang = ChasandBrian (wife plays some)

Brandon01rt = brandon01rt

bcoop = ??

Shorty = ??

71chevellejohn = ChevelleJohn

Racrguy = racrguy

I have a question and a bit of juicy news.

Question: Do you guys use headsets? I am mainly a PC gamer, and only bought my PS3 b/c it was cheap and because R* shunned the PC community for the release of this game. I feel a headset would work wonders in teamwork as typing a text message on the in-game phone takes FOREVER

Juicy news: There is still a way to glitch the Los Santos Customs shop and get $$$$ out the butt.

I will be trying tonight, if confirmed, I will share with my friends. I lost my Ocelot F620 and my Sentinel XS for no apparent reason the other night, just went missing from my garage and not listed in insurance. So i am pissed and will be getting my money from R*, one way or another.

I loved that F620...

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                                DFWMustangs SN / PSN SN

IHaveAMustang = ChasandBrian (wife plays some)

Brandon01rt = brandon01rt

bcoop = ??

Shorty = AntonLubchenko

71chevellejohn = ChevelleJohn

Racrguy = racrguy

I have a question and a bit of juicy news.

Question: Do you guys use headsets? I am mainly a PC gamer, and only bought my PS3 b/c it was cheap and because R* shunned the PC community for the release of this game. I feel a headset would work wonders in teamwork as typing a text message on the in-game phone takes FOREVER

Juicy news: There is still a way to glitch the Los Santos Customs shop and get $$$$ out the butt.

I will be trying tonight, if confirmed, I will share with my friends. I lost my Ocelot F620 and my Sentinel XS for no apparent reason the other night, just went missing from my garage and not listed in insurance. So i am pissed and will be getting my money from R*, one way or another.

I loved that F620...
                                Updated mine above.

Comment

Working...
                                X