Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
    Oh so now you want in...
    Was he mad at you guys for not playing by the rules?

He was pissed because we were holding our guns out the window and shooting people in the face while he was trying to "get away"

Comment

• Originally posted by BMCSean View Post

He was pissed because we were holding our guns out the window and shooting people in the face while he was trying to "get away"
      Yeah, he was getting sand in his vagina because we were "cheating" by replaying the mission that gives you $9k each time. We got that damn mission down to 1:55 seconds from start to finish and starting again.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

No you fuckers kept shooting. We had three stars and the shots alerted the popo
        Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
        It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
          Oh so now you want in...
          I wanna play. Not run the same mission over and over
          Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
          It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
            No you fuckers kept shooting. We had three stars and the shots alerted the popo
            Potatoe/Potato

Comment

I can agree with that... As long as we are shooting people!

Comment

I jumped in a lobby last night and just started chasing down other people in my lobby...its as if I dont know how to play anything other than Deathmatch or a group activity...
                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

We were playing and we were building up cash to boot. Can't buy the high end apartment to get the heists without a cowskin rug and some skrilla, and most of those missions don't pay shit. I ranked up 14 levels and earned $700k in 5 hours last night. Pretty worth it to me.

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  Oh there was mass murder going on every 2 minutes.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

• It's nice to be a baller. Independently wealthy and able to sky dive from deuces.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• We need to drive a deuce out of the c130 and skydive out of the deuce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                        I jumped in a lobby last night and just started chasing down other people in my lobby...its as if I dont know how to play anything other than Deathmatch or a group activity...
                        Had one of u pricks chasing me last nite. Got out hid and dropped a sticky bomb next to Lamborghini. When said prick jumped in it I blew his ass up
                        Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                          had one of u prices chasing me last nite. Got out hid and dropped a sticky bomb next to lamborghini. When said prick jumped in it i blew his ass up
                          nice, the assholes that run around raNdom killing for no reason, fuck up the game for me.

Comment

• You can choose passive mode to stop that but you won't be able to be an ass either.
                            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• On

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                                I jumped on, tried jumping into the Crew game that everyone was in but guess invite only?

Sent MuffinMike a message inquiring about whether or not anyone was still playing in a lobby, never got a response?

<--wants to play, but there seems to be no coordination except amongst a few of us
                                Ahhh, so you're Bootie Stank? Sorry man, I jad no.clue who that was sending me stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X